Monday, September 10, 2018

Valuable Links & Lists

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



Providing access to many more resources These are articles that I consider to be of value, based upon the responses that I have received.

You can find the Master Index for every category here.

This page is only one of many categories.  There are HUNDREDS of articles, and each list continues to grow longer and longer.

I hope that you find these articles to be of value in your life.




Glossary of BDSM Terms - SAFEWORD - A term in BDSM that relates to a word or phrase used for communication in a scene. Most commonly, a safeword is used by the submissive to end a scene because of pain or other problems.

Introduction To BDSM - Keeping in mind, that BDSM relationships are very flexible, and what doesn’t work for one person, might work for another. However, there are things in the BDSM community that absolutely SHOULD be standard, and SHOULD be mandatory.

Sample slave Contract - The slave is binding itself totally and completely, without limit (except as explicitly defined herein). slave relinquishes all and both explicit and presumed rights, privileges, prerogatives and status to Master.

Reasons for Spanking - You were naughty
You look like you were going to be naughty
I think you might have been naughty
You need to be reminded who is boss…

Doms Have Rights Too - The dom is in control.  And yet – doms are just humans too. Having bad days, and needs, and problems. And sometimes this gets lost in the “role” / stereotype of the dominant.

Seven Responsibilities of the Dominant - Being a Dominant may start out as just fun, kinky play - but when becoming involved and entangled in most D/s dynamics, you take on certain responsibilities along with that role.

Principles And Ground Rules For The Slave - It’s HIS decision. You may query an order if you need to find out more information or you need to make sure your Owner knows all the facts.

Nine Levels of submission - Within S/M, different people use the words “submissive”, “bottom” and “slave” to mean different things. When a person says, “I want to be your slave,” sometimes they only mean that they want to be tied up and spanked.

Quick Resource Guide For The LGBT Community - Anxiety, Bisexuality, Coming Out, Family and Friends, Healthy Relationships, Mental Health, Out and Proud and much more…

10 Commandments of Compulsory Chastity - 1. As your owner, owns every part of you he is entitled to determine which bits are used and when…

Financial Domination FAQ - Fin-Dom is a really, really touchy subject and quite taboo. This isn’t without good cause; there are a lot of ethical issues with the practise. So I’m going to do a FAQ, some myths and truths and then talk about some experiences.

The Periodic Table of Kinks - breederofbetas: I wanted to link the source blog (I believe) that this came from. I was VERY proud that my knowledge meant simply that I did not know 3 - 4 out of the 100+ kinks.

How to be a Good fag/slave - francodt: Many have asked how i do it, so want to pass along what has worked out for me as well as what hasn’t.

Leather Elder: Peter Fiske - He is quite a fine man, and a character who has been very generous with his wisdom and time, over many decades.

Audio from Men's Discussions - VERY popular posting.  Listened to by hundreds of thousands, worldwide.  I also talk about the value of these recordings here.

50 Ideas for Humiliating a Slave - Here are 50 scenarios of varying quality that would be humiliating for me to carry out if I were ordered to, Sir.

🎀 Submissive rules 🎀 for Bratty Subs - 1. I will not hum the theme from jeopardy while Sir decides which implement to spank me with.  2. I will not annotate Sir’s “to do” list.  3. I will not applaud when Sir uses big words... 

30 Kinky Terms Every Gay Man Should Know - I am astonished to find something this good on the Advocate Web site.

35 DOs and DON'Ts of a Gay Leather Bar - I was doing research for another article, and happened upon a VERY good article that covers the topic very well.

Ten Things A Dom Expects A sub To Know Without Being Told - This is the path to success.  I promise.

Getting Into New Kink Practices - Bondage and Impact Play

Styles of Domination - Find yourself on the list!


No comments:

Post a Comment