Sunday, December 30, 2018

Automatically Turning Pain Into Pleasure

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!


Thank You Sir! Do you know of someone who would be willing to mentor me about my love of pain? My perception of it seems different than what I’ve read. 
As a kid I thought I had discovered a new, different type of pain. One that felt good, not one like toothache. Quickly learned some pains in nipples, balls, dick gave me a hard on and eventually learned to cum from them hands free.  
However things like spanking hurt and made my little guy shrivel. Now when I read stories about guys who actually find giving pain erotic – sounds like an impossible dream. 
Yet there are only descriptions of one type of pain. The kind that is intended to be a warning, a kind to be avoided. No one seems to know the kind I feel. Am I over thinking? Don’t want analyzing to take away its magic.
This is a topic that is close to my heart.  Thanks for bringing it up.  People’s bodies do NOT all respond in all of the same ways.  It’s a fact.

An easy test is whether a man’s nipples are “wired directly to his dick,”  For many men, there is no connection whatsoever, but for others, firm nipple-play is a perfect and erotic thrill that can make some men cum hands-free.

(Sidebar thought:  No matter what, I NEVER start nipple-play with the Pliers Approach. Only beginners or inebriated barflies would do that.  Gentle twiddling, leading up to a firmer approach, based upon positive reactions, is always best.)

One of my slaves loves cock-and-ball-torture (CBT).  The other one can’t handle even gentle handling of his balls.  They are both perfectly normal, for THEM.

In the last forty years, I have met men like you - You are perfectly normal, for YOU.  That is a wonderful thing.  First, some background information.

An Ethical Sir CALIBRATES

I am a huge, strong man, and I have had to approach most submissive men very carefully… almost like defusing a bomb.  I have had to “calibrate” during every encounter (I explain how, in this video).
I could break just about anybody like a twig, particularly if I am wielding a ferocious kinky toy.  I could go to JAIL, if I am not paying full attention to the effects of my behavior.
I even had to take 4-½ years of karate classes, to get me past my fear of hitting people.  I’ve been this huge since 1968, and the larger culture has told me not to hit anybody smaller than me.  Well, that doesn’t leave me a lot of options!

Hamburger Harold

I had a collared boy for a while, who brought me great pleasure.  Harold had MANY virtues, but he had one special gift that really got my Sadist Glands secreting like mad.
He could turn pain into pleasure, instantly.  This is rare, and it sounds like you have that same capability.




image
When playing with Harold, I would break out a particular Kevlar-tipped singletail whip.  It was “blood-bonded” to him, alone.  Breaking the skin and causing blood to flow is hardcore and very rare play.  It’s not healthy or polite to share those fluids between submissives.  So, Harold kept and maintained the whip that I used upon him, alone.
I nicknamed him “Hamburger Harold” as a loving reference to his abilities to go so hardcore.




image
He never required or wanted foreplay - He wanted to just step up to the wall and get whipped.  He’d hum, and and dance slowly from one foot to another.  I was timid in my approach, at first.  I couldn’t believe that I could be so fortunate.
Before Harold, I would have to travel to San Francisco to find somebody who had that rare, special gift of instantly transferring pain into pleasure.  I would meet up with men whose backs were one big callus, from having been whipped bloody so many times.




image
I could finally get a lot further along in my sadistic pleasures than most submissives would desire. I could crank up the energy, and he’d thank me very happily, afterward.  Then, we would scrub the blood off of the walls. CSI would have had a very interesting time analyzing what had happened there!




image
Harold broke up with me when he realized that he needed more than I could provide, relationship-wise (I have a full-time husband).  I still miss him.  He had many valuable traits, and he had a big, beautiful heart.  He was a really good boy, and he had EARNED that collar, so he kept it when he left.

Angry Punishment Versus Extreme Intimacy.  There IS a Difference!

The key point that needs to be made, based upon what you have shared, is that ATTITUDE is what matters to you.  If I am yelling angry, abusive and punishing words at you, then you lose the pleasurable aspect.  That’s fine, and it has never been my style.

My attitude when playing with a submissive, wherever he shows up on the spectrum of pain, is a strong desire to take him to the highest heights of pleasure.  I want very much to create happy memories that will last him for a lifetime.  I’m quite clear that if Harold moved back to my town, he would tell stories of some very joyful aspects of our play, with zero regrets.

My final thought?  You sound like a treasure, and my wish is that you keep reading my blog entries.  If you find a Sir who is a good match, have him read my stuff, too, so that he knows how to treat somebody as special and valuable as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment