Saturday, December 29, 2018

Boring, Bored, and Border Collies

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



Dear Papa, I strive to be a respectful, obedient, pleasing submissive but after long periods of time spent being tied up in intricate knots, bound spreadeagle faced down, or shackled in a cage….well… I get a little bored. I’ve even fallen asleep a few times. I am thrilled Sir is enjoying himself but there’s not much left for me to do. Am I just a boring, bad lay?

I have had three Border Collies in my life.  When THEY get bored, they start disassembling things.  Chain-link fences, backyard decking, entire sofas.

I went through FOUR actual dog-cages with one of them, in increasing levels of “security.”  The goal was to try and keep her from panicking during storms, and running away.  Each new, stronger cage would last for about four minutes before she figured out how to get out.

Well, somebody like you can easily be classified as a handful, and SOME Sirs (like me) gain pleasure from providing such a clever, easily-bored sub with some creative brain-teasers…

• Let’s see you get out of this intricate bondage before I get back.




image
• Having trouble staying focused?  Let’s see you organize the contents of My toy bag into a row, with the scariest stuff on one side, going lighter and easier on the other side.  I will tell you why, when you are done, and have explained your thought processes.   <EEE-VIL CHUCKLE>>>

There is no generic form of submission.  Even OUTSIDE of a scene, subs like you are a refreshing “spice” for any Leather Family.  Your restless mind and keen wit can cause the rest of us to see things in new (and often humorous) ways.

Border Collie Jokes

Our dog Daisy was rescued off of the streets of Tijuana.  That qualifies her to be an AKC-certified “South of the Border Collie.”

Our Daisy wasn’t shaped like most Border Collies, which are tall, with slender legs.  Instead, she was shaped more like a watermelon.  Perhaps she was a Melon Collie.

Daisy was our little blossom… our Collie Flower.



image
We were her fifth owners, because she was a willful little thing. She lived to an estimated fifteen years.  She was an Escape Artist.  She used to grind her way through obstacles like an Atomic Beaver.

I had to use metal armor-plating on this gate to stop her from running down the hill and running along the freeway until somebody stopped and picked her up.  We got to meet a LOT of neighbors that way!

She could be quite horrid sometimes (she had a yap that could cut glass), but we loved her dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment