Saturday, December 29, 2018

Good Boy

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



realworldsubmissive:
They are two incredible words.

They make me feel safe when it hurts.

If I’m scared, the bonds too tight

They can comfort me, keep me safe at night.

Or when I think I’m at my limit,

I’ll hear those words and in a minute,

To push for you I’ll be inspired

To go further than first desired.

They reaffirm my gift to you,

That bond we have; I know it’s true.

Those special words, to hear I crave

As boy, submissive, bitch or slave.

They say I’m more than just a boy;

I am a good boy. Your good boy.

And what else should I want to be?




image
I have no idea who wrote this - I received it via text-message. I am posting it here because it absolutely speaks for my preferred way of expressing my sadistic nature, while enjoying long-term relationships with my submissives.





image

No comments:

Post a Comment