Sunday, December 30, 2018

How do YOU feel when a man begs YOU to be Your slave?

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



coolatmastersfeet: SIR ! Thank YOU for Your blog ! Could YOU describe, for us subs, what it feels like to make another man kneel and submit ? How do YOU feel when a man beg YOU to be Your slave ? 

Unknown Author:

I very rarely make men get on their knees and beg. It seems very… cliche? I don’t know. In my experience, subs are really bad at begging, not because they don’t want to beg, but because they don’t know what I’m looking for. They don’t have any direction in how to beg or what for. Most people aren’t on-the-fly creative, and unless you’ve spent a lot of time thinking about begging, you run out of stuff to say really, really fast.

Instead, I get a guy on his knees, or all 4s or whatever, and I’ll touch them and tell them how much I appreciate their body, or their submission, or their willingness to please me. This has a number of advantages.

First, it calms the sub down. Particularly if I’m with a new sub, they’re in a new space, with a new man, in a situation where they have to be extremely vulnerable. Men will shake and get scared. There’s so much going on in their head, and as an alpha, I have to spend time emptying their head out, so they can focus on just one thing at a time.

Second, it gives them an opportunity to listen to the language I want to hear. If I tell them what a good pup they are, how much I love their waxed cunt, how beautiful their beard is, then they know what kind of language to use. They know that I want to hear them tell me they love being my pussyboy and that their cunt is hungry. Bad interactions goes like this:

Dom: What are you?

Sub: I’m your slave, Sir

Dom: No, you’re my faggot. You’re a fucking faggot

Sub: Yes, Sir, I’m your faggot… apparently.

Dom: Who’s your Master

Sub: You’re my Master, Sir.

Dom, That’s right, faggot. Thank me for being your Master.

Sub: Thank you, Sir.

Dom: No, kiss my feet to thank me. I don’t want to see you face.

Sub: Okay. I’ll do that then……



Anyway. It gets old, having to keep correcting a sub. Why not just give them all the answers first? Work toward empowering your sub for pleasing you. Not punishing him for not succeeding at tests you didn’t prepare him for.

Third, It allows them to get close to me and feel a physical presence. So much of power exchange is physical exchange. There is an energy transfer when you’re in the presence of someone, and having the proximity to touch them and look at them and worship them freely is extremely powerful. 

Silence is powerful. There are times when I’ll have a gut in Position 1, and I’ll get down on one knee, and put my face very close to his and just look at him and touch him slowly and share his air. it’s amazing to be down with a sub, in his space, but still in control, rubbing your beard against his face and just letting your energy to connect.

If you’re an alpha the most powerful thing you can do with your sub is to connect with him. And you can’t do that with showy begging and demands and corrections and complex protocols. You have to lay the foundation of connection first, then build the protocol and behavior modification on top of that. 

A sub has to KNOW YOU in order to serve you. If you act like an emotionless wall, you become unreadable and unservable. In order to let your sub be vulnerable, you have to be a little vulnerable as well.

Kneeling and submission make me feel very powerful, but only for a moment. I know the real feelings of power are in all the small acts before and after that which make me feel truly powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment