Saturday, December 29, 2018

Is the 100% sub slave just online fantasy?

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!


By Sir Alex - (See other posts by Sir Alex):
Question: Is the 100% sub slave just online fantasy?
Answer: Almost certainly. It’s a great big world out there, maybe there’s a handful of submissives who can manage 100% non-stop submission. That sounds exhausting. That said? I’ve never met a submissive who is nothing but a submissive who needs orders like he does in the bedroom. All of them have needed some downtime to live their life.

Commentary: It is always very interesting to me that our sex life in the moment (when you’re horny) convinces you it would be hot to strike a single note for your life, but when you orgasm your logical mind takes back over and says “that was fun but naw tho.” As varied as our sex lives and fantasies are, sex is but a single aspect of our life. And as such, even when we want it to, it is not possible to hold that note forever (despite how much we’d want to).

Frankly? I think that’s a good thing. I have a really diverse and engaging life in terms of my activities beyond this blog. It would be a shame to miss out on all the other fun things I’m doing to, in exchange, make my life about sex. It’s like making a symphony a single note forever. I would think anyone would eventually get tired of it.

Now that I’ve dashed submissive and dominant hopes against the rocks… I’m going to be a married dominant (still an open marriage though) and I’ve lived 24/7 with my boy for the past 2 years. We live a D/s life and so I can provide some insights for making D/s part of your life on a daily basis.

For my boy and I, we find it most comfortable to have a low protocol day to day routine. For those unfamiliar, low protocol means that boy and I do not stand much on ceremony with each other and the rules I ask him to follow are not many and slip ups are not that serious. A high protocol relationship would involve a number of rules he has to follow on a day to day basis and that the submissive’s dominant would be on the lookout for infractions as punishment would be more serious.

There are absolutely D/s relationships where the couple (or more) has had high protocol on a day to day and it works well for them. I think that the difference between high protocol and low protocol relationships is simply due to personality. I don’t want anyone to think that high protocol MEANS 24/7 100% submission. When I have spent times in such homes no one was hard constantly while serving. Everyone was in fact very calm, but very focused. Because those subs always take their duty to their dominant seriously inside or outside the bedroom.

I think that the best one can aspire to is finding little ways to make your life reflect your love of power exchange. Whether that’s the submissive in your life making you breakfast on the weekends or eating his dinner off a plate on the floor. Whatever causes you both enthusiastic joy to participate in should be embraced.

No comments:

Post a Comment