Saturday, January 12, 2019

Being a Proud submissive With a Big Dick

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!


When I finally realized my big cock didn't mean I'm not a pussyboy was actually when I stopped feeling oppressed. It takes a lot of energy to impersonate an alpha when it's not your nature. I don't feel oppressed submitting to dominant males and getting my holes used. I feel free. The first time I let a guy call me his bitch and didn't object I knew I'd turned a corner. Just so much easier to be his bitch than all the bullshit vigilance required to act like an equal. I'm a hung cuntboy.
breederofbetas:

I really must commend this reader for having the courage to embrace his submission. The feeling of freedom mentioned above is exactly what you’re looking for when trying to identify yourself between dom sub and switch. A sub should feel freed, even if he’s a bit nervous. He should feel a need and a desire to submit to the man before him. And I hope that other submissives take your words to heart and give in to give submission a try. After all, vanilla folks don’t have kinky thoughts. If you’re having them they’re not likely to go away.

It takes a lot of energy to dominate even when it is your nature. You end up highly focused on the sub, you’re monitoring his condition through body language and vocal tone, and thinking the next step ahead while. It’s very hard work being a dom. But that doesn’t mean it’s not worth it or gratifying.

I would also like to point out the idea that shaming submissives for being submissives (outside of play and a mutually fun humiliation session) is shooting fellow dominants in the foot. There is no shame in submission. None. A boy who knows what he wants, who willingly pursues it, and puts a great deal of trust and faith in the men he submits to deserves to be made safe and enjoy the scene. And yes. Submissives deserve to walk away from a scene enjoying the experience as much as the dominant has. Power isn’t the only thing exchanged in an encounter. Trust, respect, and enjoyment should all be mutual.

Lastly, thank you for writing in and helping reinforce my point. I am a fan of hung guys so feel free to reach out to me via messenger with your large cock pussyboy. I’d love to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment