Monday, January 21, 2019

Checklists, Communication and Negotiation

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



10 Golden Rules for BDSM Negotiations - A very good list.  I recommend every submissive AND Dominant read it. CONSENSUAL, AWARE, SAFE and HONEST. Rules to live by, daily. Read it.


Pro-Verbal - When I am teaching a new submissive, I stress the following idea: "The More That You Submit, The More That I Dominate."  The exact opposite is true, too.



The following links are from the BDSM Links And Resources, created by desires-of-a-dominant-man on Tumblr. I rescued it from Tumblr's burning wreckage, so that this valuable information doesn't get lost. 

He says:

I thought I would update the list of BDSM links and resources I posted a while ago, as some links were no longer working and I had several new ones to add, including a list of books. These should be particularly helpful to those who are new to BDSM and looking to explore D/s relationships, as the best way to go about that is to first read everything you can and then read even more! Not only will this allow you to educate yourself, help keep you safe and avoid any potential mistakes or regrets, but also the more you understand something, the less intimidating it will seem.

Note: For the sake of consistency and readability, I have used capitals throughout this document and have not used lower case when referring to submissives or slaves:


    BDSM Play Partner Check List (Source: Sovereign House / the-iron-gate.com)
    Can I Get That In Writing: Basics of Negotiations (Source: the-iron-gate.com)
    If I Ever See Another Checklist I Will Scream: An Extremely Thorough Play Checklist(Source: the-iron-gate.com)
    Negotiation Forms (Source: Jay Wiseman, SM 101: A Realistic Introduction / greenerypress.com)
    What Are Negotiations Good For? (Source: the-iron-gate.com)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment