Friday, January 11, 2019

Connected, Balanced and Growing. He is Master, I am slave.

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



slave2766: Connection comes in many forms…

The feel of your hand, the mark of your belt, the taste of your sweat, your cock in my mouth, the sting of the cane, the message you sent, waiting on my knees by the door, the sound you make when you cum, thinking of you first when I wake up, relaxing at your feet, being your goofy pup and your eager boy, tears and pain, affection and warmth

There isn’t a “right” way to connect but boy oh boy are there ways to block the connection

When I act out of fear not respect, when I play at being your slave, when I’m too in my head to listen, when I choose not to be honest about the stuff that’s stressing me out, jealousy, guilt, shame and pride.

The power of a Master slave dynamic is the clarity it brings. I came to you because I sensed that your Dominant side would help me understand and own my submissive nature.

You took that as a gift and treated it as something of value. Each time we connect you weave strength and courage, lust and control, need and wants.

With you I get to be totally present. I don’t get to run away from my own shadows. You bring discipline to my sexual chaos, structure to my desire.

With you I can laugh and cry, be a sex object and a talking partner.

How could I not respect the man who has the strength of will to hold me accountable for my choices, the insight to see through my games and the heart to make everything feels safe?

How could I not worship at the feet of a man who has the patience to teach, the presence of mind to adjust when he sees things are off, and the common sense to rein me in when I need it?

Connections come in many forms for this slave three are really important… The heart, the head and the soul.

Any man could beat a slave into submission. Only a Master creates the connections that can focus and amplify a slaves nature and draws out his submission. How could I not obey you?

Connected, balanced and growing. He is Master, I am slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment