Monday, January 7, 2019

Kinky Superpower

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!


By Sir Alex - (See other posts by Sir Alex):

If you could choose any kinky super power what would it be? If can be a super power that exists in comics already but for a kinky purpose or it can be something you make up entirely.

For me, I’d choose instant learning or mind control. Instant learning is nice because I can instantly master any kinky skill I care to learn which gives me incredible flexibility in play as well as the ability to emulate the masters of kink that I so admire. As for mind control? I’m a dominant. Controlling subs is something I do anyways and I don’t think mind control conflicts with dominance. Frankly there are some model level men I’d love to fuck and kick out afterwards. Save the domination without mind control for people that actually want it.

@bredbeta​ has been asked this question by me too. His answer was he would make any part of his body an erogenous zone that was so sensitive he could come from stimulating it.

ta11nerd: I would take shapeshifting. As a sub I could take whatever form my Master wishes.

Thefoxof86: I'd like the ability to create multiple temporary clones of myself. I could ganging my girl as much as the little whore' heart desires, and still not have to actually share her.

chastemex said: Mine would be “Identity Shift” where I could transform myself or someone else into another person entirely and everybody… And if you don’t have a good relationship with a sub you can make one, or make your perfect sub Sir.

damienviper: I’d go for the ability to breathe from somewhere else for longer facesitting sessions.

submissive-seeking: Wonder Woman’s golden lasso of truth for a little rope play …“Tell me what a dirty little whore you are….” "Just how badly do ou want to sum?

azrael556 - Wolverine’s healing factor/ enhanced senses. One, I have a bad back, two, I bet his recovery time is awesome, three, smelling damp panties at fifty feet could be tactically useful.

takaramatrix - I like the mind control power, the op linked to as a Dom.  And if I can't have all of it, just the ability to control how horny someone is.  That could be a mind fuck for orgasm denial.  As a sub I'd take instant healing like wolverine or the version in Heroes.  Think of all the things you could experience if you don't have to worry about your safety.

uglywettiewrites - The ability to make my partner shed their inhibitions/insecurities - they still have free will, but when they decide they’re going to let me get it in ... it’s going to be wild.

instructor144: Using the power of my mind to send Orgasm Zaps at a distance.

dinodaddy: an you imagine fighting crimes with the power of orgasms? That would be amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment