Friday, January 18, 2019

Mantras for Submissives

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



sungodprime: Having lived most of my life in a pure vanilla person, moving into a full time d/s setting is not always natural for me and I need some self reminders at times. I use little mantras that I chant in my head when I am doing something.. a sort of self training if you will.

Here are some of my mantras:


”Master is always first”. Know when you go get yourself a glass of water? well a good sub will offer his Dom to drink first, and only then take care of themselves. I am getting really good at remembering that my place is always 2nd.

“You are not doing it for yourself, you are doing it for Master”. If I have issues with motivation and I start procrastinating too much, a quick reminder to myself that I am doing it for Master and not me usually gets me on my feet in a hurry.

“Know your place”. Usually when I don’t agree with something Master is doing or deciding for us, I am allowed to give my opinion (politely), but if he tells me to stop and that it is done, I sometimes forget myself and will start arguing. Lately I am getting better at noticing it and just stopping.

“Keep going”. When I am near my limit of something (bondage position or pain) but I see Master is having a ton of fun, I will keep going a bit more (not too far) because I want for Master to have his fun.

That’s most of them, they really help me to grow and improve. I want to be my best for Master!

sungodprime:

I posted this awhile ago, some of those mantras are not needed anymore because they are now apart of me, but I need to make an addition.

“Be polite, don’t tell, ask”. Master told me that I sometimes tell him what to do without asking or at least being polite about it, “Call your brother”, “Open the dishwasher before you come to bed”. I don’t mean to be bossy, I just talk that way sometimes (especially while we speak Hebrew which is not a very polite language to begin with). This needs to change, I should always mind how I talk to Master.

sungodprime:

Progress report on my mantra training:

It’s again super effective, I feel like I am much more polite and speak appropriately to Master. I do sometimes slip but not often, and usually when we are with friends and we don’t act as we do at home.

The four original mantras are always in my head and heart, I don’t say think them knowingly anymore.

New mantra to work on:

“Admit your guilt” If you did something wrong, just admit it and don’t try to play it down, don’t be smirk and try to make excuses, just say you are wrong and take what it may bring.

lockedboi:

Wonderful, especially relevant to me currently are the first three as I rediscover my inner sub xx

No comments:

Post a Comment