Thursday, January 10, 2019

My Submission is Earned

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



sweetpussyboy: I am frustrated.

Recently, I have been coming across men who feel that they are entitled to my submission. The mere fact that I identify myself as such has given these men the idea that I exist simply to please them. In a certain context, I agree with the sentiment, but, and this is an important butt (I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself), this particular context excludes men I know nothing about.

I choose whom and when I want to serve.

It is not an arbitrary decision based solely on whether a person identifies themselves as a Dom, Daddy, Sir, Alpha or what have you. It is more nuanced than that. Simply identifying yourself as any of these things does not earn you my unconditional submission, or much of anything really. Outside of addressing you be your preferred title, I owe you nothing.

It is insulting to the Men I choose and wish to serve. These Men have worked hard – in so many different ways – to be the Men that they are. Men that impress me and have qualities that I admire. They are profound and make me dream of learning all that they know and think about; they are sweet and treat me with kindness but are bold and know exactly what they desire. They command my attention naturally, they do not demand it. Nor do they demand my submission, as it is given to them freely.

It is insulting to me if you think otherwise. Nowhere do I ever describe myself as a fag, a slave or an inferior. I do not state that I am a hole for any to use. That is not who or what I am, nor is what I desire to be. Do not treat me as such. I am sensitive, fragile and frighten easily, but I am also very curious. I do not need selfish, foolish men ruining my need to explore.

I am an individual with my own desires and aspirations. To me, it is a beautiful thing to meet a Man whose sexuality is complimentary to my own. I see it as my duty to serve Him, but that isn’t why I choose to do it. I do it because it fills me with joy, fulfills my very core and makes me happy. I believe it is more rewarding to meet someone that genuinely wants to do the things you want them to do.

When I meet these Men, it is my aim to fulfill their every desire and that pushes me to explore new things I may have otherwise not been interested in. They have earned this.

If you have not, then do not dictate to me what your ‘expectations’ are. You do not decide my physical appearance, whether I should or shouldn’t have body or facial hair, if I should be locked up in chastity, what clothing I should wear or how I should behave. I do not need or want to prep myself 50 different ways from Sunday to meet someone for the first time. I will present myself to you how I choose to.

If meeting a list of expectations is a stipulation for meeting you, we are not a match. We all have preferences and I don’t yet care enough to get to know yours. Make me curious to know them and want to fulfill them.

To those Men who know how to treat a boy, I thank you. To my fellow pussyboys, expect only the best because you’re worth it.

Yours in perversion,

-spb, xoxo

TL;DR: I am mine, not yours. If you want me to be yours, show me you’re worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment