Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Protecting Real Submissives

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



RealWorldSubmissive: I don’t know if this can be quantified but I’ve often thought it extremely important that the community come to the rescue of submissives with education and support.


I’m a natural submissive and I now understand it’s a beautiful quality to have. I’m the caring loving pleaser and I’ll do anything for my dominant partner. But that can go wrong on so many levels for so many reasons. We are so vulnerable to real abuse that can be life-changing. Abuse that’s not a game or a fantasy. I’m HIV+ and I am because I a Dom took advantage of my submissive nature. 

As a submissive it’s counterintuitive to call the shots or make demands. You try politely but my submissive nature is true and honest it’s not a fantasy. It’s hard for me to disappoint a dominant man and I want to think he wouldn’t hurt me. 

But you see the posts and the fantasies on Tumblr focused on abuse. Real abuse of humans. Not fantasies but real abuse. It’s also very confusing as a submissive because we see these messages and as true submissives we let ourselves fall victim to thinking this is our lot in life and the actions prey on our core need to please a dominant man at any cost. 

I’m not a victim but becoming HIV+ was hard on me. I am a sweet nice submissive. I protected myself until I didn’t because I was pleasing a dominant man and I have to live with that decision. And then as an HIV+ submissive my self-esteem plummeted and I really started to let men abuse me and take even more advantage of me. 

As a sweet beautiful submissive, I had no understanding of my real value and it seemed there were no real dominant men around to help me understand that. And no education out there to help me understand it on my own. All this discourages a real submissive to enjoy the life he wants to as a submissive because it often results in abuse and lowered self esteem and real problems. 

When will the dominant men stand up and know they must help to protect and respect beautiful loving pleasing submissives like me. I’m not asking for control. But there are real negative consequences to the mixing of sub fetishes vs real sub living. It can’t all fall on the sub's shoulders because we give up power and struggle to protect ourselves when we’re expected to listen and obey. 

Doms need to understand the power they have and help promote a positive use of that power. Thanks for breaking the cycles of abuse with your blog.



slovenealpha:

I would like to keep it brief.

Subs are not some objects an Alpha (ab)uses and tosses away. Subs are human beings with whom you reach happiness together. They are (your) subs, because they wanted to submit to you, they desire your domination. They are gifts, but give themselves to you.

They are beautiful and should always be treated with respect and humane dignity. You may set them rules and order them, but you must never overstep their limits, make them feel intense distress or blackmail them (to name a few).

They are treasures and a real Alpha will protect them and care for them. Think of it as a really expensive smartphone: you will use it for pleasure, but won’t go cracking its screen and tossing it away. That goes way deeper for subs, since their human. If a sub doesn’t want intense ball busting, you won’t go making him punch his balls blue on your first session.

You will start out with something small then slowly introduce them to ball pain, but if they reject something with great reassurance don’t force yourself. And outside of sex, you shouldn’t be cold towards them and make them feel unwanted and unloved.

You are their Sir because they know you won’t mistreat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment