Saturday, January 12, 2019

So, You Want To Be a Master

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



Master Chuck: For the majority of folks, BDSM (or Power Exchange) is all about fantasy and nothing more. The more intense, degrading, non-consensual the scene, the more erotic it becomes. Masters torture their slaves mercilessly and there are no injuries. Slaves are worthless faggots, void of feelings and without identities or lives outside the dungeon.

Fantasy is fun. Fantasy is erotic. There is absolutely nothing wrong with fantasy BDSM - unless someone with real aspirations of collaring a slave gets fantasy and reality mixed up.

In the real world of power exchange, a Master earns the title and he is very much aware of the responsibilities he takes on when he assumes the dominant role. What works in fantasy does not necessarily work in reality. Beginning Doms, as well as beginning subs, need to know the difference because in the real world, people get hurt - physically, emotionally, psychologically - and “Sorry…” or “I didn’t know…” just don’t cut it.

Every Dom has an obligation to know his craft: knives cut and so can words, so know your intent before picking up any tool.

Not long ago, I invited an acquaintance to participate in a bondage session with my sub. He demonstrated good judgment, keeping an eye on circulation, pressure points, etc. As the session neared the end, my sub was secured to the bondage table, on his back and with a Fetters gag in place. I asked the Dom if he wanted a glass of water and he followed me into the kitchen.

He began to engage in a conversation that was interesting and had the potential of lasting awhile. When I interrupted him and suggested we needed to return to my sub, he said, “But you said you left him tied up for long periods of time…: I responded, “I do but never unsupervised. I’m always within hearing range.”

When we returned, I could sense my sub was becoming agitated. The gag was becoming an issue. The situation was quickly resolved but sharing the experience here illustrates how quickly a scene can go wrong with potentially devastating consequences.

Always err on the side of caution. All the best Doms do!

1 comment:

  1. This "newby" boy has been VERY SERIOUSLY looking for a site where this boy CAN learn HOW to become proficient as such in a real, SOLID COMMITTED life long Caring/Loving POWER EXCHANGE BDSM SEXUAL & SERVITUDE LIFESTYLE POSITION to a DESERVING,CREATIVE,RESPECTFUL, CARING "ADULT" SIR/MASTER. This boy BELIEVES that he WILL find it here amongst many like minded kindred spirited MEN looking for a "TRAINEE" boy/slave in this Community. THANK YOU for allowing me to be a part of YOU all in my search for fulfillment as a knowledgeable boy/slave to a "SUPERIOR" MAN, SIR/MASTER/ RUBBER LORD. Greatfully AND Sincerely, boy Daxxx.

    ReplyDelete