Tuesday, January 15, 2019

What Do You Consider To Be Basic Submissive Duties?

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



Pup Ruben: 1. Support them. No,I don’t mean financially OR physically. I mean emotionally and spiritually. Encourage them, and praise them. Have their back. Make sure they know that you’re in their corner and you will be there for them.

2. Openly communicate. Often. Even when we haven’t just finished up a scene or are about to scene, LMS and I talk about our relationship. We are very honest, especially if there’s something bothering us. We try not to let things wait and fester because that’s devastating to a relationship. He trusts and counts on my honesty. And I on his.

3. Know yourself. You have limitations. Don’t ignore them. There is no prize for pushing yourself too far for the sake of a Dom (mes) pleasure. It makes you untrustworthy and dangerous. The last thing they want is to hurt us. So if you think about it, the most subby thing you can do is to let them be aware of those limits and trusting them to respect those limits.

4. Don’t be disrespectful. I’m not talking about the bratiness that some Dom (mes) enjoy. I’m talking about genuine disrespect. Bashing your partner to other people, bashing other people just for fun, being rude in general. Just don’t be a dick is what I’m getting at.

5. Understand that your Dom (me) is human. They will make mistakes. The world will not end, I promise. Understand and talk it out. They will need breaks from being in D-mode. Let them and don’t fault them for it.

6. Take care of them if they’ll let you. LMS is SO hard to take care of because he fights against it. I have to sit and explain that I’d like to take care of him and do x, y, and z. And then he’ll usually only let me if he’s sick or in pain.

7. Trust them. Pretty self-explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment