Friday, January 18, 2019

What It Means To Fall In Love With A Sadist

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



kinkycrop: When I love you
I want to hurt you.

The more I care for you
The more I want you to suffer for me.

I want to smile at you like you mean the world to me -
and then I will show you how dark my own world can be.

There is nothing more affectionate for me than having your permission to make you scream. When I hurt you so much that you start to cry, I feel loved more than I could ever ask for.

You trust me to not hurt you in any way you would not want to be hurt. I trust you to be honest about what you’re willing to do for me.

There is nothing more entertaining for me than having a (play) relationship with someone I have a constant claim over. Someone who challenges me and forces me to always be at my best – so that I can always best them.

There is nothing that beats that sadistic grin and long sarcastic laugh before I grab you by your hair and whisper threats into your ear.

There is nothing more emotional for me than having you curl up next to me, longing for my gentle touch. Watching you fall asleep with your head in my lap while I pet you until you start humming and purring from content.

When you love my worst

I will love you best.

ifcrueltyhadaname:

This is so perfect, I wanna cry

kinkythingsilike:

God damn, it really is.

sirbaco696:

I am shaking and my cock is rock hard, it is like someone enter my mind and wrote this after, it is perfect, it is just how I feel.

P.S: Fuck this is so hot!

zizahlen:

Yes, Master!

No comments:

Post a Comment