Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Master Class, Spring 2017: Audio and Video


Note from Papa Tony:  Periodically, I like to teach a crew of Doms/Tops/Masters/Sirs.

I cover topics such as technique, philosophy, ethics and interpersonal connections. In the midst of hands-on demos, I share a lot of success techniques, coping mechanisms, and fun stories to illustrate my points.

The newest additions will be at the TOP of the page.

Expect repetition… It's never, ever intentional.  
However, I am an older man with terrible memory.

There is much more that I still need to post, so check back again!




Public Scene: Barracks Bar in Palm Springs.  
I include it here to show my playing style.


Video: Short Singletail 101. Here is the link to the whip that I recommend. It is expected to be available in early October 2017.



I have been digging through old archives and found the following audio recordings of Men's Discussions that I moderated a few years ago at weekly gatherings for FetishMenSanDiego.  These were extremely popular worldwide when they were new, being downloaded, and listened to, on every major land-mass except Antarctica (those darned penguins!).

They're re-posted here, to help folks find something that may be of good use.  They are a treasure-trove of interpersonal wisdom and open, honest sharing by many men.




Video: "Bullshit Bondage" - A Ninety-Second Introduction to Rope Bondage


Here is the link for buying your own sling and rim chair.


Personality: In order to be true to yourself, you have to know who you are… 
Strengths and weaknesses. Take the test here (it usually lasts about ten minutes), and then Google the results.  For reference, here is my own personality type.





Video: Styles of Throwing Floggers and Whips

Audio: Relationships Between Gay Kinky Men


Video: Toy Bag Tour.
There is also a separate, different, AUDIO-only version, that you might find interesting.


Audio: Introduction & Overview
Explaining Tribal History, my own history and
motivations for teaching. Endorphins, and flog swarms.

No comments:

Post a Comment