Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!
I am reviewing the "PTSM" whip. "PTSM" = "Papa Tony Signature Model". I am Papa Tony. This is a page of articles that I have posted online. I spend around twenty hours a week, mentoring Tops. This article, and the energy that I spent bringing the PTSM into the world, is just a small part of that work. I get my payoff from reading the fan-mail that I get, on an ongoing basis.
The PTSM whip was expressly designed by me, in every detail.
I did this, because I want every sadistic Dom, Top, Sir or Madam to have a superb, high-quality whip without having to choose between FOOD for a month, or a lifetime-quality whip, which usually costs twice, to four times as much. The Recession never went away, for folks who work for a living.
I work closely with Steve Molla, who runs flogmebaby.com. I help him to design optimal, high-quality toys that cost a TINY fraction of what is found elsewhere. I strongly endorse the Tommy Tomcat and the Mister Thuddy, both of which I helped to design.
The current project is something called the "Papa Tony Signature Model" singletail whip. It is utter perfection for playing indoors. I specified every detail, and they have absolutely nailed it. I've been playing with the prototype, and it is as fine as any whip that I've ever seen or used.
What makes it so nice?
- Lead shot in the bag in the handle. Perfect for balance, without adding thickness.
- Three-foot length (not counting the cracker). Doesn’t hit the wall and ceiling when you are using it on a human being indoors.
- Perfect feel, heft and flexibility. This encourages perfect aim.
- Easily-replaced crackers (I prefer Kevlar crackers, myself).
What are the drawbacks?
- It's not as PRETTY as a super-expensive, custom-made whip. It's also probably one-quarter of the COST, so there is that.
You can buy fancier whips, but not even slightly better for the job at hand:
My preferred pattern, after vertically singletailing a bottom.
I have owned many, MANY whips, and other toys. Why so many? I like to bestow them upon rising stars in the community, who have proven their worth, over and over:
That was a very useful and informative demonstration. Thank you.ReplyDelete