Thursday, July 26, 2018

Straight Sirs with Gay subs

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



Anonymous said: How do you feel about "straight" masters who have male submissives/slaves?

Papa Tony:

I think that it’s dandy, if the Master is an Ethical Sir  (listen to the Ethical Sir discussion audios: Part One And Part Two).  There simply aren’t enough Sirs to go around. That’s a dire, ongoing problem.

Every relationship is different, so there is no way to typify what ANY given couple or Leather Family is like, or how much (or how little) sex there is going on.  So, I won’t try to make up a generic scenario. Since such relationships are unlikely to involve actual penetrative sex, let’s talk about SERVICE:

In my experience, a TRAINED submissive is worth his weight in diamonds and rubies. If a boy, sub, pup or slave has been trained in service by an adept Sir, then he will be much, MUCH more attractive to high-quality Sirs when he moves on to his next Dom/sub relationship.

Ideally, ones where the Sir will throw them a nice, juicy and rigid cock, this time around.

The following pics are of my slaves being pursued and enjoyed.


I often joke with my slaves when they please me, saying “You are going to fetch MANY camels at the slave auction!”


When my slaves and I go to kinky gay men's play parties (I have attended hundreds since 1977), I immediately get mobbed by high-quality Sirs.  They politely ask if they can play with my submissives.  When they do, they are very respectful of my property, and everybody has a delightful time.


I have NO desire to unload any of the submissives in my life.  If things went another way, I am 100% sure that they would get snapped-up by one of the best Sirs in town, and fast.



From a reader:
This is my first experience of being a sub. All my life I felt sexually unfulfilled but never knew what was wrong. I was never involved in the kink community except from the outside looking in, and never felt a place there because the people I did come in contact with  always seemed to assume I was a top because I'm big and masculine looking.
Then a few years ago, in a conversation with my best friend, a straight man much younger than me, he revealed that he was a dom and offered me the chance to enter in a dom-sub relationship with him. I was very attracted to him, and excited, but hesitant because I didn't know anything about that.
And, I was fearful of damaging my friendship with him, too.
But I took a chance and it worked out beautifully
He helped me realize that I was a born sub, and that was what had always been missing. I will always love him for that.
It's odd being in a relationship with a man I love romantically and sexually but whose feelings for me I understood from the start could only be platonic and sexual. But because we'd started out as close friends, and remain so, and I keep a tight rein on my emotions, it works out.
He knows I'm mad for him and enjoys that, appropriately I suppose haha!
He is not interested in fucking me but likes to see me fuck myself with toys, and has even used them on me a couple times. But mostly he likes to be served orally, in foot worship, for water sports, as well as domestic service.
I love doing all those things for him
We have been getting together a few times a month like this for three years now.
And we talk/text daily about the things we always did as friends
I'm married to a gay man in an open relationship of 30 years standing.
And that's my story!
I've seldom shared it before.
I'm sure you heard similar stories many times but it's all so exciting and new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment