Thursday, January 17, 2013

Looking for a Sir? Advice From One Who Knows

this is being a little frustrating to be honest with you.. I didn't think it would be so hard to find someone that I felt attraction to who was into this.. I have a profile on recon.com but everyone I talk to there say they like me and they are looking for a slave/boi but when I ask to meet or exchange numbers they say they are too busy or they stop answering or they say they already have one.. but yet they are still logged in there.. .. 

thank you so much for letting me talk to your boi that night.. he was very helpful.. aside from that it was ok. didn't talk to that many guys but was interesting for sure. Requesting such a relationship from strangers (as you have now learned) simply doesn't work. That is because it is a deeper-than-usual relationship that you are requesting. 
Papa Tony:

Back in the days when I made the mistake of creating an accurate, authentic Recon personal profile, I received A HUNDRED AND FIFTY-SEVEN requests like yours in the very first 24 hours of creating the profile. I received hundreds more (from every major continent) before I pulled the plug. 

As a very high-status, ridiculously visible Sir/Daddy/Master/Dominant, I recognize that there are plenty of applicants for the position of Papa Tony's boy or slave. Hundreds of requests (with nothing other than sheer neediness behind them) simply become background noise. It's just how the human brain works. I'm NOT in the market right now (my life is quite full), but I can give you the best possible advice: 

You will ONLY achieve the most-effective results by becoming active in your local community. In San Diego, it's a great idea to come to the Men's Discussions every Wednesday night, 7PM and letting yourself be known, not just as a submissive candidate for a relationship with a Sir, but as a great guy that your new friends can recommend. 

It only works if you take the time and energy to build a solid reputation in a Tribe that wants to know what you are truly like. Otherwise, you're just one of zillions, and nobody will notice you in the crowds. One boy got in touch with his natural, honorable role as a Boot Submissive at last night's Men's Discussion. It rocked his world, and he was surrounded with approval. The Tops in the crowd noticed, too:


Your attractiveness rises: 


- If you're willing to contribute to the success of various events (such as by volunteering) 

- If you have Boy Scout tendencies - Trustworthy, Loyal, etc. 

- If you ask for help, and listen to advice. That is what we are here for. 

If you DO this, then doors will open for you, that are invisible to most people. You'll receive extra helpings of advice and coaching. You'll gain better friends in your life by BEING a better friend to others. 

I'm currently training dozens of dominant males to take ownership of their Mastery and Sir status. They will ALL need boys, slaves, submissives, eventually. If you are the type of guy who wants to grow and learn, and support others in their growth, then you're the kind of submissive male that GETS THE SIR. There is more advice later, but the ball is now in your court. Let's see if you can take the first steps that I recommend, and then you will find that more, really useful information gets unlocked for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment