Tuesday, August 21, 2018

FetishMenGlobal - A Gathering Place For Gay Doms, Sirs, Masters and Daddies


A few weeks back, I reached out with a special meme.  I followed it up with this article.  I used special phrasing, to attract a certain kind of man:  A dominant gay male who is sensitive, perceptive, and is on the road to becoming wiser.

My goal was to see who reblogged it.  Now, it's time for the next step.

My intention is to create a separate, safe space where dominant men of good intention can find each other.  Many men don't have a local support-system, and it can be lonely. Or, other folks in your local community don't understand what makes you special.

Imagine this kind of calm camaraderie, but online.



About Me

If you don't already know:

• I have been a community leader since 1981, and part of the kinky gay leathermen's Tribe since 1977.

• I created Leather Pride, worldwide.

• I have hosted over 3,000 social events for gay leathermen, mostly with the two leathermen's affinity-groups that I created.

So, doing stuff like this is easy for me.  It's time to take it global.


The Invitation

I have also been operating a Gay-Male Dom's Discussion online for about a year now.  It works well, but there is a need for new men to join in the discussion.

I invite YOU.


What To Expect

It's a free-flowing conversation.  Questions, suggestions, affectionate banter, sharing of triumphs and asking for help with quandaries.  I have often said that it takes a village to raise up a high-quality, confident Sir.  Doing it on our own is a tiresome mess, because we can never be sure that we are on a good path.

The goal of this ongoing, flexible conversation is for us all be supportive, and to be supported.  As past efforts have shown, this sort of thing never falls apart into High Drama.  Why?  Because nobody wants to be the one who spoils something so nice.

You can be as nice as you want to be.  There is no ego-driven hierarchy.  Just brothers together.

This same concept has resulted in a powerful feeling of connection across the miles.  You will be on the "inside."


The Rules

• It's okay to have strong opinions, and to be passionate.  Just come from love.  These are your brothers.
• There is no obligation to stick around  You can sign off at any time, with no hard feelings.
• It's okay to be shy, and wait a while before joining in.  That is perfectly normal.  Not everyone is a hyper-extrovert.
• Ask questions.  That gives us all an excuse to chime in with different ways to answer.
• I plan to copy-and-paste various deep and powerful conversations into my Tumblr blog (with identities removed),   I do this for the same reason why I have posted the audio from Men's Discussions online… "Information Shared is Wisdom Multiplied."


 How To Join In

First, go to Telegram.org and download the app.  Once you have signed up, please contact me at

papatonyinsandiego

and I will invite you into the FMG (FetishMenGlobal) discussion.

Please start by introducing yourself, and settle in for some amiable conversation.

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment