Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Dirty Talk

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!


By Sir Alex - (See other posts by Sir Alex):
 I have a fag that I chat with via tumblr. I normally don’t do dirty talk for random boys but I have a connection and a friendship with this particular sub and he caught me in the right moment when I was composing captions for this blog and I was feeling particularly creative. No, I won’t say who the submissive is. But I’m going to post a chunk of our conversation with his name excluded because I feel it was some of my very best writing. This excerpt was posted with his consent.

Sir Alex:

Faggot, correct me if i'm wrong… but when I did the mind reading earlier you managed to shake the lightheadedness, but you went deeper into subspace instead of surfacing didn't you?

Fag:

That sounds right, Sir.

Sir Alex:

So did you mentally panic a bit when at the idea of me seeing all your private thoughts? Were you trying to hide thoughts only for them to bubble to the surface? Or did your mind simply race? A thousand thoughts trying to surface at once hoping I’d see the entirety of you?

Fag

It was racing, Sir.

Sir Alex:

That's what I thought. Your mind is ready to expose itself for the world to see. Even the little thrills around breath play that walk a line… And I’m sure other similar kinks too. Half of the thrill is in the moment before the reaction to exposure of course, when you don’t know if the reaction will be good or bad but desperately NEED it to be good.

Fag:

I want to be in the object mindset too, Sir.

Sir Alex:

Ah yes. The object mindset; where a talented dominant has worked you down, whittled away your being your free will until you're just that an object of pleasure. Reacting to orders, not thinking them through barely aware of the order until after it's completed, and even then, the next order is more important. Every order is more important than any whisps of thought you might have.

Fag:

Nothing but an empty fag, Sir.

Sir Alex:

But fag! it's not the emptiness you want. It's the resistance, the resistance in you to orders!

To men, and to action. That's what you most want gone. Isn't it that little voice that makes you hesitate?

It's so often mistaken faggot. It wants you to stop, but then a man walks up to you in a shower and laughs at your caged clit. A dom takes you under his wing in a public space. But that little voice's dire portents so often never come to pass and you know. You know how much FUN you would have without it. You might even THINK you'd be a better sub without it and as the dominant currently holding this pussy boy under the waters of submission.

I

Am

Here

To whisper

"It's true!"

Let me stomp out that little voice in your head.

Fag:

Fuck me, Sir!

Sir Alex:

So there can be no dissent in that empty brain. There can only be my voice. You want my will, stronger, guiding, showing you my pleasures and my needs. So that you can fall away from yourself and be someone... useful.

Fag:

Fuck yes, Sir! Make me useful!

Sir Alex:

Because if there's one other voice in your head. One other voice more powerful than that quiet little voice that holds you back. It's the voice crying out for you to be used. To make your body, your mouth, your pussy, and never your clit of use to the of pleasure to MEN everywhere! All of them! 

There's only one way to approach a faggot. You do it from behind, never let him see your face, slide up next to it's ear and whisper your presence and intent. You press your hard cock not into the crack, but along it, let its cheeks feel your length throb and take measure of what you offer to feed it.

Fag:

“IT”. I’m melting, Sir!

Sir Alex:

What's that fag? You're getting off on the "it"? Gee how did I KNOW? Such a mystery faggot. 

Oh right.

I may be whispering into your ear. But my fingers are in your brain stirring up all kinds of delightful thoughts and desires and then slowly pulling them forth from its brain. I'm playing it like a fiddle. Soon "fuck me" won't be enough. "Objectify me" either. Or even... "Expose me to the world on your command, Sir!"

What's beyond that I wonder? Heh. Why need I wonder?

Fag:

Holy fuck…

Sir Alex:

Why need I when I have you to take me there?

Fag:

What is beyond that Sir?

Sir Alex:

Spoilers...

I will never tell you faggot. You have to tell me, and the best part is you won't even know until it's an impulse that errupts from your lips blurted out because it cannot be held back any longer a truth that not only must be free but you NEED me to hear. To validate your thoughts to tell you, “That's it! Now you know what's beyond.”

Fag:

Own me Sir.

Sir Alex:

That's it. You know what's beyond and you mean it with every fiber of your being. You CRY OUT to be owned.

Fag:

I do, Sir!

Sir Alex:

It is a burning need within you that must be satisfied by my affirmation: "I will own you faggot."

Have you ever reacted like that to being owned? Has a Man ever made you cry out in need like this before faggot? Has your heart throbbed at an affirmative, at that man affirming with a recognition of what you are and what you need in those words faggot?

Fag:

No, Sir.

Sir Alex:

Then faggot let me tell you those men have done you a disservice I have today rectified. You now know how service should FEEL when a Man commands it. When he knows you inside and out, when you feel you cannot hide a single secret from him.

Fag:

My mind is reeling.

And that reader is where I’m going to conclude this excerpt. If you’ve enjoyed it, reblog it with your thoughts in the reblogs.


Have a question or need a friendly ear? 

Ask me anything about BDSM at BDSMadviceAlex AT gmail DOT com

And please, repost my answer if you liked it so others who need to hear this can find it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment