Sunday, February 3, 2019

Why Submission?

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



submissive-seeking: There are so many gifts from a D/s based relationship. Each of us receives the gift of Dominance and feels our own submission uniquely. But, the most basic answer for me comes down to brain chemistry and wiring.

I kneel before Him, focusing on instructions, the sound of His voice. I feel myself slip into that submissive mindset and let the world become a distant echo until there is only Him.

BTW….

All that “boring structure and protocol” we follow daily is the necessary foundation and constant reinforcement of our dynamic that makes this mindset as deep as it needs to be. In the brilliant words of @instructor144:


“It’s not all spankings and blowjobs!“

Every command has a purpose. Every submissive posture is a trigger. Every learned, practiced call and response quiets my brain. I become a canvas for Him to create what He desires. And yet, what He desires is my release. It never fails. My submission frees me to become that wanton, hungry slut.

But, my Vanilla world upbringing and my type-A “Barbie Fucking Badass” personality REQUIRES His strength and the erotic pain he gives me.

“MAKE ME!” That’s what is required…

I need Him to make me: make me feel, make me crave, make me wanton, make me plead, make me confess my need for cock like my next breath…

There is very real risk in the Vanilla world for any woman that lets that debauched greedy cum slut take over and drive her. But with my submission, He has command and control of me. I trust Him to keep me safe while “making me” that raw driven wild animal in heat. I trust Him to take His pleasure in His creation and still leave me a quivering, contented, wet mess.

So, I guess the better answer to “Why Submission?” is MAKE ME – because that’s what sets me free ♾

No comments:

Post a Comment