Tuesday, January 8, 2019

50 Ideas for Humiliating a Slave

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



Master Chuck:

A Master for a Maso

Those familiar with the philosophy of this blog know that I am all about common sense, safe, sane and consensual, less-is-more and if ya gotta err, do it on the side of caution.

But what if a mild-mannered blogger corrals a wild-ass pain pig, who in polite but kinky circles would be referred to as a “maso”. I’m learning that everything and everyone does not always appear as they necessarily are – and more often than not, good intentions will bite you and bite you hard.

In an exchange I had recently with a prospective sub, I made the error of attempting to protect him. (Yes, I was somewhat smitten by him.) But my real mistake was in not letting him speak his mind like the adult he is. When I did, he replied;

“You’ve said before that You have little to no interest in humiliation of a sub. I’m going to confess to you that there’s a part of me that has an interest in it for myself. The degradation is only a small part of what I think about when it comes to being a submissive or slave, and I admit that it is dangerous to go looking to be brought low like that since there’s many that simply equate it to abuse. I realize there’s probably some unhealthy cause in the back of my mind that I should get checked out for craving it, but I have to acknowledge that the craving is there regardless.”

In response, I ordered him to list 50 things I could order him to do that he would find humiliating. His obedient response got me thinking about the role of a Master. A responsible Master isn’t necessarily an “easy” Master.

I had an opportunity to work on the wild-ass pain pig referred at the beginning of this piece. It was the first time I spent an hour caning a muscular ass and I loved it. It as the first time I had a guy tied down with his legs spread and my job was  use a single tail whip on his ass and balls. When it was over, my willing victim said to me, “I normally like corporal punishment but I loved taking it from you. Most don’t warm up the way you do. And the whipping was perfect – just the right cadence and intensity. I’ll be back.

My goal for the New Year is to be a Better Master and I’ve come to realize that holding back has nothing to do with being a Better Master. A Better Master listens to his sub – allows him to express himself and hears what the sub is saying. A Better Master may be brutal or holding back but either way will reflect on what the sub can take.

Safe, sane and consensual.




Unknown slave:

But I’ve procrastinated long enough; here are 50 scenarios of varying quality that would be humiliating for me to carry out if I were ordered to, Sir.

1. Take a photo or recording of myself in whatever position, clothing or using toys or otherwise on myself to send to You for You to hold and do with as You see fit.
2. Record myself drinking my own piss and send it to You.
3. Dress in some way You see fit and go out somewhere public for some amount of time.
4. Wear a butt plug somewhere out of the house or on an errand.
5. Use nipple clamps, toys, or some sort of makeshift ball weights on camera for You and/or someone You determine.
6. Stop wearing deodorant or wear an article of clothing for an extended amount of time.
7. Lock my cock up in my chastity device for short-term stints, and have me do tasks to earn freedom.
8. Set conditions then have me jerk off in a certain amount of time under those conditions or earn a punishment.
9. Wear dried cum or piss for some amount of time or out of the house.
10. Shave hair on my body.
11. Give You the contact info of several guys I occasionally play with, kinky or not, with the intention of you instructing them to use me in whatever fashion You see fit, possibly documenting the use in some way, Sir.
12. Have me request one of those aforementioned men to do something with me humiliating.
13. Be spanked over a lap.
14. Be somewhat regularly inspected by You on camera.
15. Be given speech protocol so that I may only say or write things in particular ways with punishments if I fail to adhere to them.
16. Clean a toilet rim with my tongue and record or stream it.
17. Piss on myself or through clothing.
18. Be spoken to or about in the third person or using degrading speech.
19. Mark my skin with sharpie as property or something else You might considering humiliating for me.
20. Refer to me only by a new name of Your choice.
21. Wear a hood for a certain amount of time.
22. Do not wear underwear to the gym or on a jog.
23. Send a very short email at a regular time each day detailing something personal that You specify.
24. Recite something you choose while fucking myself with a dildo and record it.
25. Anything that is puppy play.
26. Being told which of my clothes to wear on any given day, after providing You a picture catalogue.
27. Try to use a toy too big for me for a certain amount of time.
28. Suck on a toy as though it were Your cock.
29. Buy and wear a ball sheath.
30. Buy and wear jocks as underwear only.
31. Sniffing anything dirty like boots or a used jock.
32. Get a nipple piercing or PA.
33. Doing any kind of house chores naked or only wearing a collar.
34. Have diet controlled either long term or for a single meal.
35. Always assume a certain position when I first am contacted by You, if possible.
36. Be put into some sort of bondage before bed.
37. Take cock pills while in chastity.
38. Eat or drink from a bowl on the ground.
39. Report the number of times I did an activity of your choosing each day
40. Set my computer wallpaper to something of Your choosing
41. Asking permission before doing something mundane.
42. Setting up an anonymous account to post videos that You determine I should.
43. Leaving something sexual or kinky or mine in a common space where my roommate can find it.
44. Giving men You trust or approve on an app free reign to have me service them.
45. Objectification by You.
46. Predicament bondage.
47. Rub Ben gay or similar heating creme on balls and recording it for You.
48. Playing audio of Your choice to fall asleep to or wake up to.
49. Licking up cum wherever it may be.
50. Record a regular naked workout routine on camera

Thank You Sir for Your order and for keeping me in this headspace. I’m sorry if the scenarios I thought of got off topic toward the end. It was very difficult to think of 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment