Saturday, January 12, 2019

Skin Care After a Beating

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



Hello BetaBreeder, my master is a 95% dom. We have been in a consensual 'abusive' relationship for 5 years. I love your blog and have 2 questions: 1. I get bred by my master 4 - 6 times a day. I really love receiving his cum and would like it to be kept in me by way of a butt-plug. My master doesn't want this because he says it makes me slack-assed. Do you know any other ways to keep cum in a boy's pussy? 2. My master is v sadistic and canes me every other day. Do you have tips on skin care? 

betabreeder:

Thanks very much, I always love to hear that my blog is a favorite of readers!

1) Holy shit, 4-6 times a day is a LOT. I don’t know how either of you get anything done! A butt plug was a fine idea, I mean you don’t have to put one that’s a recreation of Dawson’s fist in there or anything, but something to plug the opening would work. I think if he’s dismissed that option that your next best bet is straight up kegels.

For anyone reading who hasn’t heard of these muscles. Kegels are muscles that help with a few different things, they are involve in orgasm from your cock and result in the pulsing that pushes cum out, they control your ability to keep your sphincter tight, and they control your ability to cut off urination mid stream.

Exercising them will give you control over your sphincter, help it be more elastic (return to its prior shape after being wrapped around your master’s fat cock faster). There are two modes of exercise, one is to clench down with your ass for about as long as you can and then release, count to 10 and then start again. It is important NOT to clench as hard as humanly possible. That could cause hemorrhoids to form. The other option is to contract and release your sphincter in quick succession as if your hole is hungry for cock. For anyone else reading this, tops benefit from kegel exercises as well. Since those same muscles result in more powerful orgasms because they squeeze the prostate a bit harder. I’d do those two exercise modes and mix them up like you might a gym routine.

2) Lucky you! Before I give any tips on skin care, it’s really important to note that ESPECIALLY bruised areas and broken skin should be treated with ointment and a bandage and should NOT be struck for a good 2 weeks to let them heal up nor should it receive any of the following skin care.

Body lotion should definitely be applied to any of that area. It’s also worthwhile to apply to the face and entire hands daily. When you apply I strongly recommend doing it fresh from the shower. Your skin is most ready to absorb and retain moisture at that time and that will help keep it healthy.

If you have mild burns on a location such as from rope or if the cane has a rough surface, you may want to try Aloe. If you do apply it apply the tiniest bit possible first and see how it feels. If it soothes and does not burn slowly, and carefully apply it elsewhere. Recognize that a cane or rope may cause deeper injury than it does on other areas of the skin. So if you apply to quickly and you get to a spot where it burns you’re in trouble. When you’ve had the aloe on for an hour and 15 minutes or so, then wash it off. You can apply some moisturizer if it’s feeling better or more aloe.

Although this isn’t exactly skin care, if an area is hot and swelling up a bit try applying an ice pack. It will limit the swelling and your recovery time will be a bit shorter.

1 comment:

  1. boy Daxxx GREETS, betabreeder, this boy VALUES very much the Solidly sound truthful recommendations to the Community at Large. Having naturally tanned my skin for year's at the ocean here in Maine until it had a deep reddish brown sheen, ALOE IS what Hospitals recommend to me on the odd time i ACTUALLY "burnt" my epidermis. Ice and or chill packs work as well in reducing inflammation as you said to. About the Kegels...Brilliant, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! i will START right away.

    ReplyDelete