Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The Kink Mentoring Archives, Explained.

I have been a busy, busy Gay Leather Daddy and slave-owning Master lately.  During an extended period of illness, I have had a lot of time to sit my ass in front of the computer and gather massive amounts of heartfelt and hand-crafted articles.  At the moment, I have over 530 articles posted, and probably another 800 on the way:

Kink Mentoring Archives

Please help to spread the word!

These articles are written by wise, experienced kinky folks of every kind.  I have carefully curated the collection.  These articles were written specifically to save kinky newbies a lot of time figuring things out on their own.  If studied carefully, these archives can save you DECADES of fumbling around.

I specifically avoided any chest-pounding fantasy crapola.  If an article is clear, detailed and gives wise advice, then I added it to the pile.  About 250 of the articles posted so far were written by me.  Any others are clearly identified, because I have no desire to take credit for other people's efforts.

I also wanted more of a balance in the mix, since my own bias has been in educating Doms.  It's important that subs get equal time.

Where did I GET all of these articles?  

Well, when Tumblr went kablooey on December 17, 2018, these articles vanished for most folks.  Not for me.  I am a very clever nerd.  I used tools like tumbex.com to view blogs that were not deleted.  I used the Wayback Machine to scrape up posts from Tumblr blogs that were deleted.

Well, this is a LOT of work.  Sometimes my eyeballs feel like boiled onions, so I take a break.  I continue onward, because for decades, my attitude has been:

Information Shared, is Wisdom Multiplied.

I love people... in general, and in specific.  I want the new, the shy and the unsure to get what they need.  Why?  Because I had lots of mentors decades ago, before they all died.  I want that same experience for others, worldwide.  There aren't enough mentors to go around.  I want to fix that.

I have hosted over 3,000 joyful social events for kinky folks, and used to be a very effective community leader, until I retired.  Perhaps you've heard of Leather Pride?  Well, I'm the guy who invented it.

I could go on and on, but that is all in the past.  The Kink Mentoring Archives are what is important to me now.  This collection is truly and literally a Labor of Love.  If somebody feels isolated, worried and ignorant, I want this site to be a big, warm, affectionate and reassuring hug from an old kinky grandpa who has no hidden agendas.

Enjoy as much of it as you want - there is more on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment