Tuesday, January 8, 2019

A Submissive View: Loathsome Tasks

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



furryguy2:

How do you deal with performing tasks you loath but your Sir requires you to perform?

There are very few tasks He requires me to do that I loath. Pleasuring Him is the best task in the world, I will do just about anything for Him. We do have some hard lines that neither of us will cross but otherwise everything is on the table. We are working now on a new task that I find very difficult, anal, (I know that most slaves would be expected to do this without question but I have health reasons why I am scared of it) but He has started to play with my anus and it’s obvious that He wants to explore more. I will, of course, let Him as I trust him implicitly not to hurt me.

We were in a local sauna once, playing with another Master and slave when the other Master wanted to fuck me. I really didn’t want another person, Master of not, fucking me, so I clung to my Sirs leg and used my safe word, the other Master didn’t hear it but my Sir acted on it and  didn’t let it happen. However, if He had wanted it to happen (and we had agreed it beforehand, its something that we hadn’t discussed) I would have done it to please Him.

As yet nothing that I loath has come up, I think it would have to be something like introducing a woman into our play or play with faeces to be considered ‘loathsome’ and they would come under hard lines.

newboi12345:

When you get wired for service, those situations will bring you pleasure. Not from that activity itself, but from the satisfaction of MAKING YOURSELF DO THEM simply because you want to please your Master. I often do things I am not interested in doing, derive no physical pleasure from, but get an absolute emotional thrill from going through with because it will please the man that requested it. When that happens, you truly submit.

At times, in the beginning of a Dom/sub relationship, the Dom may choose to stay on your “accepted list” and not push you too hard. It is only after time, in a real Power Exchange, that you will be pushed into that zone where it is work to complete the action. When you truly get there, you may find many activities on your “no” list will become another experience in your Master’s service whether a one-time occurrence or regularly demanded action. The delivery of them at your Master’s command will be instantaneous, without consideration, and done to bring you the pleasure of service.

No comments:

Post a Comment