Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Rimming on Demand

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!


I’ve found the “perfect” Master who is considering collaring me and I couldn’t be more thrilled except for the fact that he has told me he will demand that I rim him on a daily basis. The entire idea makes me sick because of medical fears I have and the act is just a huge turn off. Otherwise, he’s the perfect catch. Suggestions?
newboi12345:

OK, this is going to be a long one. There’s lots to consider here, hygiene and disease, collaring and power transfer, pleasing your ‘perfect’ Master, hard limits and you.

Lets start with the hygiene and disease issue as that’s the easiest one to deal with. If Sir is clean, disease free you have nothing to fear. A good Sir will always make sure He’s clean for this act (unless being dirty is part of it, is it? We’ll deal with that later) the actual act of licking a man’s anus is basically tasteless (I mean it doesn’t taste of anything) it’s a bit like licking other parts of His anatomy, it’s a bit hairy, it can taste a bit metallic (god knows why) but if its clean there will be no smell or much taste so once you have got over the shock of going in its easy. If part of His thing is to have you do it to Him dirty, go for a Hard Limit! I have to say that I would and He (if He’s the perfect Master you say He is) WILL respect that. There are many men who go for the dirty option and that’s fine, in fact one day you might be trained to do it but for now, say no. Go for the clean.

Going onto to collaring and power transfer. If you are going to be His property there will be things that you don’t enjoy but relish doing because it will please Him. This sounds like it could be one of those things He wants done and you must do. When he’s on your face moaning with pleasure telling you what a good boi you are and He’s rewarding you with whatever He rewards you with you will realise what an honour it is to do something that you found really difficult but pleases Him.

You’d be in such a good place that you will come to relish the deviancy of doing something that disgusts you but gives Him pleasure. He’s not going to let you be hurt and He’s going to protect you but He wants you to do this thing. If He’s collared you then you will have agreed to Him doing this or you will have hard limited it, your choice but think very carefully about hard limits, this isn’t going to hurt you, it might disgust you but He requires it.

You are there to please Him, you have given Him the power to make these decisions. You could negate the situation a little by getting yourself blindfolded when you start to do it, get Him to let you have your hands free and start by licking Him around the area before going in, take time to get accustomed to it, touch Him, sniff Him, and gradually get used to it. Remember your first fucking, it hurt like hell but now you can take it like a man, the same applies, you will get used to it.

I love licking out my Sir, He sits on my face and murders my nipples as I eagerly lap at Him and slurp up His hole. I hated doing it initially, it took me a while to get used to it but now, when He says ‘on your back boi’ I know what’s coming and I get excited by the noises and grunts He’s going to make as I pleasure Him. As He tortures my nipples I lick and slurp harder to take my mind off the pain and centre my concentration on Him (He’s worked this one out!) You will get to the same place I promise!

Finally if you REALLY REALLY REALLY can’t do this for Him you need to negotiate with Him to have it as a Hard Limit and hope that He remains the perfect Master and still decides to collar you…..

No comments:

Post a Comment