Sunday, January 6, 2019

A boy's Purpose

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



dirtydaddythings:

STORY TIME!!!

So tonight my Sir and I had decided we were going to have a scene. We had not been able to use our dungeon for the past month due to me being sick and organizing our garage. But today we cleaned everything up and set our dungeon back up. Now, my Sir and I have been together for almost a year and a half. We have had a decent amount of play time and scenes over this time. However, tonight was different. 

As I stood there with my bare back to my Sir, hands at my side and legs spread shoulder width apart, he started to flog me. We had been at this for at least 50 minutes already. I love being flogged so this was nothing new. But towards the end, I stood there, smiling and taking hit after hit. Then I felt this pressure in my chest. I felt different. But I was so relaxed that I just let whatever it was out. I was expecting a shout of pain but instead, I started to cry. I was confused at first, but then it hit me (literally haha), I was genuinely happy. 

I was so far into subspace that I even forgot my own name. I just wanted to make sure Sir was taken care of and was having a good time. He came over to check on me and instantly asked if I was ok. I just nodded and kept crying. He took me over to the chair and put me in his lap. He sat there, holding me, and telling me that he will always be there. My Sir has done so much for me over this past year and a half. I appreciate everything he has done for me. 

But tonight, I found my purpose in life. 

I am a boy. I am a pup. I am a boypup. I am part of the BDSM lifestyle and Leather/Fetish community. And most importantly, I love my Sir/Daddy @atlantean-perversions. He has been a part of the community and lifestyle for the past 10 years. I have only been around for 3 (soon 4). But thank you for believing in me and standing by me. I know together, we will go far. He will stand by me as I continue my journey and I will stand by him. 

So to everyone out there reading this, please know that there is someone out there who believes in you no matter what.

Daddy says: Thank you for sharing this moment with us. It’s a very important lesson that more people need to take to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment