Saturday, December 29, 2018

Alphas Are Not Assholes

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



the-silent-alpha:

I’ve been talking to a boy that was very surprised that “I’m so nice to strangers on the internet even though I’m an Alpha”. I just showed him basic decency and talked to him. I didn’t do anything else. But him praising me for not being an asshole reminded me of a few other boys that I came in contact with. Those boys said the same thing. And it got me thinking…

I think it became acceptable to think that an Alpha, a Dom or a Top is also an asshole. At some point people starting putting confidence, power, strength, assertiveness or just plain masculinity with being an asshole in the same pot. And these are all different things. Maybe that’s why there are subs out there sending $25 through PayPal to an idiot with dirty socks and thinking they’ve served an Alpha. Maybe that’s why so many of you see your bullies as your Alphas. Maybe that’s why vanilla gay couples feel that the “Top or Bottom?” question is intrusive and innapropriate, because they are still ashamed of the way they have sex.

Some of you may not be ready to hear this, but : YOUR BULLY IS NOT YOUR SUPERIOR. A true Alpha is not an asshole. Yes, he may have qualities you lack as a sub. Yes, he may be more masculine, more assertive, more dominant or have a bigger dick. Yes, he may want to degrade you or humiliate you, he may slap you or piss in your face. But an Alpha doesn’t do this because he hates you, he doesn’t do this because he hates himself. He does this for completely different reasons, none of them being hate. If he hates you, you need to run away from him. If he hates himself, he’s too weak for you.

I may never completely understand the submissive mindset, because I’m just not wired like that. But I do know one thing : there are enough Alphas worthy of service in this world and if the man you’re reaching out to is being an asshole - he’s not one. Move on. Serve a man that deserves and appreciates you as an inferior.

A sub’s job and purpose is to improve the life of Alphas. If you’re serving an asshole, you’re not serving an Alpha. You’re serving a bully. Period!

No comments:

Post a Comment