Sunday, December 30, 2018

The Kinsey Conundrum

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!


Dear Papa, I have been gay for as long as I can remember and have been attracted to strong, older, masculine, Dominant men for just as long. And am actually attracted to all forms of masculine men. So imagine my surprise and even shock when I met a pretty woman at work who despite her feminine appearance has a very assertive, Dominant, and even masculine style of interaction. And I found myself slipping deeply into a submission I only have for Dom Men. Am I bi after all these years?

Why not?

In my own case, I am bisexual, technically speaking.  I had (lots of) sex with girlfriends until I finally came out as G-A-Y-!-!-! in 1975.  Why?  Because I found that I was more emotionally attracted to men.  

In those days, there was no possible middle ground. You had to choose ONE desired gender, and that was that. I am astonished to find folks still struggling with sexual desires, so many years later.



So, there is nothing wrong here. I draw your attention to the Kinsey Scale. Follow your heart, your desires and your interests, and never block yourself off from any of them. Be open to possibilities, instead of certainties.




You’ll be much more emotionally healthy that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment