Sunday, December 30, 2018

Neediness vs. Indifference: Finding The Balance, Every Day

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!


I get scared sometimes, Papa. What if I find my Daddy but I end up scaring him away with all my neediness? I know people need time for themselves every once in a while, but I’d like to be with Him for as long as I could. I’m… I’m way too needy. If I had the chance, in this hypothetical situation, I would never want to leave His side. Ever. I would be at His side, cuddling, snuggling, hugging, caressing, kissing, smelling and massaging Him all the time… Every hair in His body would get this special attention, every single day. This triggers my fear of being rejected for wanting way too much attention and care, Papa. :( I don’t know how to deal with it.
Papa Tony:





I See It A Different Way

I have high physical needs as well.  It is NORMAL for healthy, functional and lonely folks to feel strong need for touch, reassurance and comfort. I can’t imagine being any other way.

Let’s say that you and your ideal Daddy find each other.  Naturally enough, you are both going to make up for lost time by engaging in what I call “HONEYMOON!!!”  Spending endless time cuddling, touching, playing, indulging each other.  Sleeping up close and sweet.

The pendulum of experience swings from the far extreme of Desperate Loneliness, to WAY Overdoing It, and then to Finally Catching Up.  The two of you eventually reach a daily balance that still shifts, as needs that arise are satisfied.

I haven’t been single more than a few months, since I was fourteen.  In my direct experience, sooner or later, the desperation is replaced by satisfaction and serenity.  The starvation disappears.
Frankly, I like a highly-attentive submissive.  Indifferent ones bore me.

No comments:

Post a Comment