Friday, December 28, 2018

Flogging With Intention - Horizontal Style

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



Anonymous said: Dear Sir, I recently flogged a sub for the first time. (Your video on flogging helped tremendously) However, this sub can’t stand for long periods of time and asked to continue while he lay on the bed. We did, but it was difficult for me to find a good angle to hit him. How should I be flogging someone who’s horizontal?

Papa Tony:

Thanks for pointing this out. I hadn’t realized that I had never covered horizontal flogging before. I am glad to have a chance to cover the topic.


Click Here For The YouTube Video - Alternate Link

I HAVE covered horizontal techniques in my Tommy Tomcat instructions, and they would work just as well for a flogger or other long toy like a Dragon’s Tongue. However, for today’s lesson, I will go in an entirely different direction:

Years ago, I attended the Butchmanns Experience in Arizona. The presenter and I had a loud disagreement. He felt that HIS way of flogging was the only valid, worthwhile way to do it, and that my Advanced Seduction Style (which has made me legendary in a lot of cities) had zero value.

I was indignant, and feeling pretty self-righteous. It was fun to lock horns, but I had to let go, let the lesson flow, and LEARN what he brought.

As it turned out, I LOVED what style he actually favored. I have added it to my repertoire. He no longer teaches there, but he called his horizontal style “Flogging With Intention.”

As I remember his instructions, it is the polar opposite of the style that I teach. There is no actual touching or caressing. No verbal contact, either. Those are distractions that must be eliminated. The impact is all. A typical scene goes on and on for around thirty minutes, instead of my typical ten or fifteen.

No matter how the sub sends his usual nonverbal signals (shifting position, soft noises), keep going. Resist the urge to relate to the sub. Become a Flogging Machine. Follow your own intensity and patterns. Ignore theirs. It shifts the experience into a different dimension.

The idea is to take the sub and drop them HARD into Bottom Space. I’ve seen subs blacking-out from being flogged in this manner, but never from stress. Their muscles relax, and the breathing abruptly shifts from ragged and intense, to blissfully calm. They just CONK out. They may only be under for ten minutes or less, but they can never guess how long they were out… “A few hours?”

It truly is transcendent.

I’m NOT going to give up being a Fancy Dan Flogmeister most of the time, but I am proud to say that I can be flexible in my learning.
August 29th, 2018 11:10am

No comments:

Post a Comment