Friday, December 28, 2018

Bottom Shaming Really Does Exist

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



Anonymous: Do you think bottom shaming really exists ? 

Unknown Writer:

I absolutely do. And I think it is further evidence that none of us can escape the toxic masculinity that we are all raised with, especially when it happens amongst gay men. In my experience (and I’m not an expert) when someone is denigrating receptive sex partners it usually breaks down into one of these stereotypes:

a). Bottoms are super-slutty (as if tops aren’t)
b). Bottoms are under-endowed (I’ve seen with my own eyes this is totally untrue)
c). Bottoms have erectile dysfunction (also seen with my own eyes this is untrue)
d). Bottoms are considered feminine for receiving a cock in their ass (and pardon the pun, but it is constantly hammered home to all of us men that being effeminate or feminine in any way is a bad bad bad BAD thing!)

In my opinion these things are rooted in stupidity and ignorance. I have nothing but respect for bottoms, they do something that I find it very difficult to do, which is the main reason why I don’t take cock up the ass very often. In fact, part of me envies them for enjoying that part of anal sex… for me it’s more of something I have to endure, and hope I don’t reach (or cross) my pain threshold before a guy can fully enjoy himself and cum… that’s no fun for either of us.

Bottoms are wonderful men, there should never be any shame in admitting to or enjoying being a bottom, they bring so much joy and pleasure to the world… especially my world… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment