Sunday, December 30, 2018

Doms Have These Days

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



dgbastide-blog:
perceptivedominance:
Today is a day when I need a boy to curl up to me and look me in the eye. No spankings, no protocol, no chains, nothing. Perhaps, a plug.
Just an evening where his presence is greater than any session. After all, we’re not all made of adamantium steel alloy.
Doms have these days.
The murky sea of the internet, and the facile fantasies that are trawled up there, are full of Dom’s and Sub’s, who lack all human feeling’s, and emotion. The reality, for the vast majority of BDSM player’s is totally different. Dominant, or Submissive, under our leather, and rubber skin’s. Master, or Slave, we are all human, with the panoply of feeling’s, and emotions that come with the the human condition. 
As a dominant male, I am not simply a Submissive’s fantasy. I am HUMAN, unafraid, and in no way ashamed, to show my true feeling’s. 
“I need to be myself; to laugh, and cry, to be happy, angry, sad, hard, dominant, loving, gentle, caring, and sensitive - at all times. Nothing gives me more pleasure than being with someone I care about. Someone, who in quiet moments, I’m comfortable doing absolutely nothing with, other than being totally myself, and being accepted entirely, for who I am in that moment.”

Dave Gregory   dgbastide-blog

Papa Tony: 

For The Last Month, I Have Been Ill.  

Some kind of nasty lung infection.  This means that I have been weak, vulnerable, crying sometimes, and fearful.

I’d love to take the slaves out for hot ‘n sexy leather events in town, or have some raunchy fun.  After all… That’s what a REAL LeatherMaster does, right?

Instead, I have been spending a lot of time gasping and coughing in bed, and needing rides to the doctor’s office.  When we arrive at the hospital, they VIBRATE with watchful vigilance, wanting to be there for whatever I need.

During that same time, my slaves and sweet husband have been angels of loving support.  I joke that they have been using sharp elbows with each other to be the first one in line to help me, but they truly have been coordinating plans together.  That way, I receive maximum company and caregiving.

They have been with me at every step: vigilant, focused and ideal for my every need.  I wouldn’t feel so much better at this point, without their help.

Once I’m past this crap, I will step back into my power and THRILL the hell out of them.  I will be full of honest gratitude.





image
I’m smart enough to know that I am living at the very peak of long-term, kinky Dom experience, because I have also seen how my loving Leather Family reacts when I am in the depths of fear and illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment