Friday, December 28, 2018

The Joys of Being a Pimp Daddy For A Slutty Sub

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



Hello Papa! What’re your thoughts on a total power exchange where the slave could be given away to other Masters? I would willingly submit initially to this for sure but then it’d be up to my Master who i’m sold to.

Papa Tony:

This topic is one that is dear to my heart. Slutty subs have needs, too!

I LOVE a sub who wants to be “The Good Time That Is Had By All,” personally. I’ve had dozens of submissives that I have shared with other Sirs. Being as protective as I am, I have always made sure that everybody ends up creating very happy memories, with no conflicts, and no stepping over any lines that would upset the sub, or break a trust.



Obviously, if you are up for it, then the responsibility shifts to your Master in a big way. Hopefully, he has made some declarations about what the rules will be going forward, and that none of them are to your disadvantage. You have the right to call a halt at any time.

If the sub is wearing my collar, then his emotional, sexual and physical well-being is my responsibility. If somebody wants to bring him harm, then they would have to go through ME.

I lay no judgments on how this fantasy comes true, as long as everybody involved has fun, agrees with the plan, and stays away from lasting harm.

BIG WARNING!

If you DO follow-through with this plan, don’t tell other subs what you are doing. There are so very few high-quality, visible Sirs. If your submissive competition finds out that you are hogging-up all of the Sirs by yourself, they are going to hunt you down and kill you with a shovel, greedy boy! 😈

No comments:

Post a Comment