Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Pain Play, and Gaining Marks, Explained

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



Papa Tony:  I often rant about how the stereotypes about kinky pain and hardcore play is not ALL that there is. I’m well-known for that. I often advocate for sensitivity and mutually-pleasurable scenes. It’s how I roll.

AND, there is a lot of good to be said about mutually-enjoyed pain play. A very small percentage of men have the ability to instantly convert pain into pleasure.

Or, the sub doesn’t seek pain at all, and would be perfectly happy if it never happened again. But, NOTHING pleases him more than to make his Sir happy, even if it’s a struggle sometimes. Pain can be a very welcome part of his service.




I have played with many men over the decades who have had their backs covered in calluses from having experienced so many hardcore play scenes. That is their pleasure.

There have been times where we have had to scrub the walls after playing. I was always grateful that we forgot to invite the CSI crew over to join us. 😈 Perhaps we SHOULD have invited the Kinky Scene Investigators, and gotten a few useful tips!

It’s Not For Everybody, So Be Careful, Doms!

A true Pain Pig (also referred to as a Pain Slut) is a blessing to find, if that is what gets you going. However, I would be surprised if such subs take up more than one percent of the human population. It’s NEVER safe to assume that subs are looking for hardcore play, It can take years (and plenty of mutual growth) before that day shows up.

A Kinky Progression

Both of my slaves told me what their “Hard NO!” limits were, back when we were first negotiating our ongoing relationships. These included “No Pain, and No Marks.” I have never once tried to convince them to change their minds. I am an Ethical Sir.

Then, months along, the sub raises his head after a light spanking and says “Is that all ya got?” And… off we go into a deeper and different relationship. The years flow past.

Now, both of them can take vastly harder treatment than when we first met, and I STILL have never manipulated them into something that they would object to. We just kept building Trust with capital T, and mutually shifted the parameters of our play, a little bit at a time.

The Payoff

I have written about “Trophy Photos.” Who would care about such things? Well, in my direct experience, a dedicated and motivated sub, who has a great zeal to be the best sub that he can be, likes to have mementos of his personal triumphs.

I have had subs strut around naked in gym locker rooms, or going shirtless on public streets, just to show off marks that can ONLY be obtained in one way. They are showing off their kinky pride, and living their truth.

They are true, high-quality kinksters, and the level of authenticity rises in the world as a direct result.



What would you say is a good way to leave a lasting mark during an impact play session? I have regular sessions with my Sir, but we’re both frustrated with how quickly my ass goes from cherry red back to normal
I’d like to have some lasting welts or bruises, but not sure what the best way to get them are, aside from just wailing on my ass with something
He is using his hands, a leather crop, a padded leather baton type thing, a rubber paddle, a wooden paddle with rubber boot treads on one side, a leather belt or a thick leather strap.



You’ve both watched my video, right? That’s a good start.

For MY needs, if I want to leave some marks, then it’s time to bring out the Tommy Tomcat and the singletail whip. Here is why: The need is for harder, more-narrowly-focused strikes.

Tell your Sir that he has found a treasure of great value.

1 comment:

  1. Can I please write to you on e-mail? I don’t seem to get my blog started, nor can I follow your blog easily or contact you on tumblr.

    ReplyDelete