Sunday, December 30, 2018

Increasing The Odds For Our Submissive Brothers

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!


THIS IS NOT A QUESTION, TONY…IT’S SIMPLY A STATEMENT. I HAVE BEEN A DADDY SINCE I WAS 21 YEARS OLD TO SO MANY AND IN SO MAY WAYS THAT AT AGE 75 IT MY NATURAL STATE. MEETING YOU SPEAKING AND WRITING BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU AND READING YOUR MANY ESSAYS AND NOTES HAS ADDED INCREDIBLE DIMENSION TO MY DADDY ROLE.
NOW I TOO FIND MYSELF COMFORTABLY BECOMING A MASTER TO A SWEET BOY WHO INSISTS ON BEING MY SLAVE. HOW CAN I SAY NO TO HIM? BUT I TOO WILL CONTINUE IN YOUR MODEL THANKS..DR. ED
Bless your sweet soul, brother.  Decades ago, I read an article that talked about how hard it was for a submissive man to find (and be collared by) a high-quality, experienced and respected Sir.  The numbers were not pretty.



image
This was because so many mentors and role-models died during the AIDS Holocaust.  The cycle of mentoring between the generations collapsed.  Up to that point, we were all on the same rocket-ship to the stars together.  Then, it all broke apart, and we scattered away from each other.



image
I miss those days, but men of our generation can’t keep living with our heads turned around on our shoulders, looking back toward the past.  We have to pick up the pieces and move forward.  Life is for living and sharing what we know, right now.



image
When I read that long-ago article with the grim statistics, that was the day that I decided to aggressively share what I knew.  I have been mentoring Tops, Doms and Sirs for decades now.  I have never taken a single day off from that task.



I am currently teaching a new semester of Doms these days, here locally.  I want very much to increase the likelihood that many more of our submissive brothers will have their dreams come true.
When I see couples proudly together at leather events, I get a big thrill!

No comments:

Post a Comment