Friday, December 28, 2018

Flogger Cleaning and Storage

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!


Thank you for your recent post about low cost high quality floggers. I may have to invest in a new one thanks to you. Your post did also bring up a question I have regarding floggers, what is the best way to clean them after use? I always hang my flogger up vertically when not in use, and after using it on a boy I mist/spray it down with isopropyl alcohol. While I’m sure this will disinfect the flogger, i’m not sure if this is the best way to clean it. Any advice?
Papa Tony:

This web page speaks for me when it comes to cleaning. If you are REALLY rigorous about disinfecting, then there are ultraviolet sterilizing devices designed for beauty parlors that can take it to the next level, but they are tedious to use.

Storage

I have a leather toy bag, as shown here: Toybag Tour, Thud vs. Sting: Floggers and Whips and Such.

I use tall socks to avoid tangles, as that article will tell you, and why.


I ALSO store the less-used toys using inexpensive racks like the one shown above, from places like Target.com and Bed Bath & Beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment