Monday, December 31, 2018

🎀 Submissive rules 🎀 for Bratty Subs

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



kittenwithsprinkles:

1. I will not hum the theme from jeopardy while Sir decides which implement to spank me with.

2. I will not annotate Sir’s “to do” list.

3. I will not applaud when Sir uses big words.

4. Sir’s cat does NOT stink.

5. Sir does NOT hog the bed.

6.I will not refer to Sir’s kitty as “snake food”

7.I will not perform a ventriloquist act with Sir’s penis

8. Sir’s chair is not to be used to pile my clutter.

9. I will keep my leopard print sheets laundered so Sir is not subjected to “those flowery things”

10. I will not yawn waiting for Sir to climax.

11. I will not chew my collar.

12. I will not giggle during paddlings.

13. I will not propose letter grades when Sir belches

14. I will not snarl when Sir ask to share my chocolate.

15. I will not tell Sir he has permission to Fuck me.

16. I will not say “good boy” to Sir

17. I will not make shadow puppets in the candlelight while Sir is tying me up.

18. I will not critique how Sir ties me up.

19. I will not go out of state when borrowing Sir’s car during lunch.

20. When Sir is kind enough to bring me tea I will not call him “the tea fairy”

21. I will not change the settings on Sir’s alarm clock.

22. It is unlikely that Sir pushed all the covers onto my side of the bed so he could shiver all night.

23. I will not accuse Sir of being gay when he arranges the house in “artisticly pleasing ways”

24.I am always the spankee, I am never the spanker.

25.I will keep my fingertips off Sir’s computer screen.

26. I will not eat Sir’s leftovers without permission.

27. When asked how many spanks my behavior warrants I will not answer using fractions.

28. On second thought I WILL applaud when Sir uses big words…(this overrides rule number 3.)

29. Hooting and whistling, however is excessive.

30. I will be spanked for leaving the caps off Sir’s pens.

31. If it becomes obvious I am deliberately leaving the caps off Sir’s pens I will NOT be spanked. Even if I beg.

32. A warm Sir is a happy Sir.

33. I will not hoot with laughter when Sir accidently wacks himself in the back with the flogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment