Saturday, December 29, 2018

A Pretty Damn Good Book On Domination

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



nachtsoul:
I see a number of lists of the “You might be interested in…” flavor and one of these lists described a book on dominance that seemed intriguing. I am currently a top-leaning switch and relatively new to exploring the dominant side of myself, being just a bit over a year and a half into this journey. I am eager to learn all I can, to be a better top/dom for my boys (and thus also be a better boy to my SIR by better understanding him!), so I thought the book might be worth a read. 
The book is “The Heart of Dominance: A Guide to Practicing Consensual Dominance” by Anton Fulmen. 
I am about half-way through reading it and can’t seem to wait to speak about it.  This is a great book. Among other things, it puts forward a fine synthesis of all that I have learned from my teacher, my SIR, and a few of my dominant role models, stating things in a way that I might not have been able to appreciate even a few months ago. I imagine that even if you’re a greatly experience dom/top, you would find value in this book. I seem to be beating around the bush on what I really want to say… which is “Read this book!”
I am quite curious - I would love to assign this as study materials for my classes.  Ordering it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment