Sunday, December 30, 2018

Guy Baldwin on Old Guard

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



I was looking through the Leatherati archives, and ran across this classic article.  I agree with Guy, though my history in the scene is not as long as his.  It’s a topic worth covering.


These days, I feel that ALL kinky folks at every level are worthy of love, respect, understanding and acceptance.  I have spent decades welcoming new folks, and helping them to connect to their deepest desires.


I have never made any distinction between “Old Guard"and “New Guard.”  To me, it has always been one Tribe, where everyone has worth, majesty and has the possibility of being a valuable contribution to the greater good.

If somebody proves otherwise, that is entirely up to them, because the invitation has always been there.  If we are going to have better days, then we need all of us to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment