Sunday, January 6, 2019

Three Rules To Keep In Mind.

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!


Anonymous asked : Daddy fuck my brains out
Daddy's Dirty Thoughts:

Rule one: Remember to be respectful and polite when asking Daddy for something. The way to ask is “Please Daddy, fuck my brains out”. Don’t demand.


Rule two: remember that this belongs to me boy and I’ll use it as I see fit. Are we clear?



Rule three: When and IF I decide to grant your request, it will be as I see fit. It’s not up for discussion.



I know you need this. You don’t have to tell me. I can tell from your face that you’ve been waiting and it feels like its been your whole life.



So don’t worry boy. When it’s time we will both get what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment