Saturday, January 5, 2019

14 Ways to Make a Submissive Feel Exposed

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!


By Sir Alex - (See other posts by Sir Alex):

Time for another writing project! I’m going to think for precisely 5 minutes about every way I can think of to make a submissive feel exposed. Starting with of course anything I myself have done. After I write out the bullet points, I’ll expand on each idea I came up with.

Some of this stuff is public play. Public play can be dangerous (thus the thrill) in the regard that you can get arrested for it. Try some of these at your own risk.

- Kick a boy out of my apartment without clothes: This one is obviously a bit dangerous for the sub. The first time I ever did it was with a submissive who begged me to. I took his clothes and put them in a duffle bag. He had me hide them in a stairwell in my building on a specific floor. Then I kicked him out of my apartment and let him run down 3 flights and get dressed in a very exposed place. He was an expert at this little game and managed to get dressed before being seen by people descending the stairs above him. He had quite the little thrill.

- Lock clothes away in my chest: This is one I do a lot for submissives who need a gentle attitude adjustment. I love doing this because I have them come in, fold up their clothes into a neat pile and then I pull them into my room and toss their clothes in and lock it in front of their face. The stunned expression is priceless and helps put any notions of an early escape out of their head.

- Wrap boy up like a burrito (tightly) in a blanket and tickle his feet: I secretly plan to do this to my boy. He’s seated over on my bed right now completely unaware of the awful fate that shall befall him. He’s very ticklish you know…

- Tie boy spread eagle to bed: Eh. It was all I could think of. Not dreadfully original or difficult, but it counts.

- Make boy wear underwear in the waistband of his pants and buy me a soda: This I have indeed done with two separate submissives. Also a bit dangerous so I tell them to use best judgment and bail if they’d get in trouble. So far no one has had to bail and I’ve gotten my soda.

- Use boy’s underwear as a napkin on a night out drinking: So you meet up with a submissive in a public non-kink space (like a straight piano bar) for a drink or two to chat first. You talk for 5-10 minutes and ask if he’d like to engage in a little light play while we’re just sitting here. He says “yeah”, so you ask him to go to the bathroom, remove his underwear, bring it back to you and place it in your hand… as a sign of submission. He agrees and returns to hand you the underwear. You take it and use it as a napkin for the evening and make sure to leave the underwear showing a bit. You can put it in your breast pocket, in your pants pocket, lay it over your knee, or just toss it on the table. Watch his body language, he’ll be fixated on his underwear all night and so helplessly horny… well… I’ve yet to meet a boy that didn’t want to come home with me after that stunt.

- Tied up boy in suspension and let him only balance on a few toes of a single foot: This one on the surface is not dreadfully creative. The trick to pulling off something like this is to blindfold the boy and say that you need to prep some other kink toys and what not for play and you forgot to do it earlier. Left to his own devices hanging there, waiting, and hearing little movements from you. His mind will race at the possibilities that await him. A little push or shove here and there is all it takes to remind him just how precarious his position is.

- Tie boy down and spank him till he tells you all his secrets: Works equally well with tickling if that is less pleasant for your boy. Who cares if he has indeed told you every secret? Only you get to decide when he’s “told you everything”.

- Record that but never release it: “Oh… does the red light mean it’s on? Gee what would you do to make sure no one ever sees that?”

- Have boy perform services naked for me while I’m on a balcony: This can get you arrested, so just be mindful of exposure up there. Ideally it will simply look like shirtless men to anyone down below or even horizontal to you, but there’s no way there will be anything in his mind other than his nudity at that moment.

- Stick your finger up his ass while you’re hanging out around the house: When I first met @bredbeta​I walked into his apartment and in the first 30 seconds there I stuck my fingers right up his ass. I did this because I had ordered him to pre-lube and wanted to check he did it. Taking that level of control over the situation had him cooing almost instantly. To this day I’ll occasionally finger his pussy while we’re just hanging out to remind him who owns him. :)

- Only let your boy engage in his scent fixation while naked and able to finger his hole: When your boy has a fixation with scent or oral play, or almost anything. Only let him engage in that play while naked and while you finger his hole. Doing so reminds him that he is in fact naked because you can access and manipulate his genitals. I generally prefer to do such things in front of a large window.

- Go on a hike and fuck him in the woods, but only just enough off the path that you might still be seen: Pretty self explanatory. If you like a nice hike, it’s a GREAT way to make sure your boy is enthusiastic for them. Plus you can stop for no reason and say “shhh a hiker. Don’t move so he won’t see my cock in your ass.”

- Simple straight up nudity: Boys, ever wondered what the obsession alphas have with you being nude is? Someone who is nude is entirely more exposed than someone who is not. It’s the easiest, fastest way to make a distinction between two people. I get to wear clothes because I am a superior alpha who has the agency to decide such things. Meanwhile, I say strip and you strip. You’re there, a little cold, with everything showing. Could anyone walking in on the scene mistake which of us is the alpha and which of us is the submissive? Nope.

Have a question or need a friendly ear? 

Ask me anything about BDSM at BDSMadviceAlex AT gmail DOT com

And please, repost my answer if you liked it so others who need to hear this can find it.

 


Have a question or need a friendly ear? 

Ask me anything about BDSM at BDSMadviceAlex AT gmail DOT com

And please, repost my answer if you liked it so others who need to hear this can find it.

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great article on this subject. I have a question about this - Make boy wear underwear in the waistband of his pants and buy me a soda. I don't understand what you mean. Would you please explain it to me?

    Another way to feel exposed is to give control of the zipper/buttons of your pants for a period of time. It could be hours like an evening out or a weekend or a lot longer. The idea is that the top tells the boy how far open his fly is to be open at any time. The exposure is knowing that your fly is open and not being able to da anything about it. If he's not with you than a text message will work. For longer times while at work could be excluded. In the right circumstances it can be embarrassing. I've had this happen to me. One time while at dinner with friends who didn't know about my instructions. Once seated I had to open my zipper and keep it open even if I went to the bathroom. Another time I was at a posh party and had it keep my fly open the entire time. If someone let me know that my fly was open I had to act embarrassed , pull my zipper up but pull it back down a short time later on. Once in a while, if he wasn't with me, I was asked to send a pic of myself with my fly open.

    Thanks for this Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leatherbearbob,

    That's a very interesting tale you told me about the zipper. I may have to make use of that myself.

    I am sorry my original description was unclear. I had a boy take his underwear off and put his jeans back on. He then had to take his underwear and tuck it into the back of his jeans waistband and buy me a soda. The underwear was exposed for everyone to see he was not wearing it. I carefully monitored him from the car ready to help out if for some inexplicable reason there was trouble. But he went in, bought the soda, clerk laughed at him on his way out, and he felt suitably subby for the drive back to my place. It was a good time :)

    ReplyDelete