Sunday, December 23, 2018

A Shout-Out For Officer Wes

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



Papa Tony: I want to take a moment to recommend the website OfficerWes.com as a valuable source of gathered wisdom for kinky gay men. Digging through his site, you will find that it is wide and deep, and rewards lengthy browsing. I recommend bookmarking it.

Wes and I have been solid, mellow friends for a long time, and his long-time, kindly efforts are the direct reason why I took up the task of sharing what I know. He is my role-model.



He is a fine man to know, too. He is a pillar of the San Diego Tribe, along with Daddy Barry, who runs the local Cigars & Boots event every month. They are generous with their support, whenever it is needed. EVERY community needs men like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment