Sunday, December 23, 2018

Blessings from a Follower

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



Anonymous:  I'd like to thank you for sort of launching me into the bdsm scene. I found your video review of a flogger on Flog Me Baby and it was the first ever toy I purchased. It led me to watch and read more of your videos/blogs which eventually led me to create an account on FetLife and meet the couple I am currently in my first polyamorous relationship with. I am in bliss and exploring more and more every month. It's made me confident in my body & I''ve learned a lot about myself and others! Thanks!



Papa Tony:

I am honored that you remember me!  :->  Folks like you are why I do this sort of work.  When I hear that my efforts have done somebody good, then I get a big thrill in pure pleasure.

HOWEVER…

I now insist upon my regular price for helping you, and I am quite strict on the topic: 😊
When you meet somebody who needs help along the way, and you can be a force for positive change, then please do what you can.  There is such a strong need for good people as mentors, leaders and role-models.

I trust you completely to follow through.  I am just being silly.  Anybody who drills through so many of my articles is clearly of like mind.  I bet that you are a sensational hugger!

The culture of mentoring between the generations is a precious thing, and it is starting up again in a big way after so many losses from AIDS.

When we help others without expectation of reward, the ripples of positive change that spread across the planet will still be out there, long after we are both gone!

This is probably the article that got you rolling… If not, it’s a good one!





No comments:

Post a Comment