Sunday, December 23, 2018

Positive Things to Say to Your Submissive

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



robtwus:

Incredibly important!!!

Doms, Masters, Daddy’s and Men - your boys are meant to serve you, but you need to take care of them too!!!!




Papa Tony:

I have a few to add:

I am pleased.

You satisfy Me.

Very good.

I do NOT say “Thank You” to a Service Submissive. Not because it is bad, but because it is too common. People all around us say “thank you” as easily as breathing. It’s not much different from carrying a roll of toilet paper, and writing “I love you” on a sheet, tearing it off and handing it to a stranger.

Saying “thankyewvermuch” not as valuable as letting the submissive know that he CONNECTED appropriately and completely with his Sir’s desires.






Gymger In The City:




Dear sir Looking for a list of words and phrases that encourage a sub. Saw it once and neglected to save it. Thank you

Instructor144:

Good girl.

I’m proud of you.

You got this.

You can do it.

Look at you go!

I’m here for you.

You’re amazing.

I can’t believe how far you’ve come.

You’re my girl.

You’re my good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment