Monday, December 24, 2018

Creating Community Via Leadership

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!


Encouraging and educating folks who want to be effective community leaders.
I have been a hugely successful community leader, with over 3,000 social events that I created and saw through to successful completion.  Here are the secrets to my success…

I hope that you find these articles to be of value in your life.


papatonyleadership

How to Build a Cohesive Local Community - The information here has WORKED, and continues to work, years later. I'm an idealistic man, but there is a huge amount of practical information in here that can help OTHER idealistic community leaders.


Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Defining The Community That We Want
Part 3: Welcoming the Stranger
Part 4: The Golden Core
Part 5: Dealing With Negativity
Part 6: Effective Leadership

No comments:

Post a Comment