Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Public Scene: Barracks Bar in Palm Springs

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!




Papa Tony:
image
Click HERE to watch the video on YouTube - or, here is an Alternate link

I include this video to show my playing style when in public, and for teaching purposes. On this occasion every Daddy in the bar brought his boy over to me for flogging.  I ALWAYS include the Daddy/Master/Sir in the scene, as shown here.  This makes the scene more personal, Tribal, and less territorial.

I ALWAYS have the boy un-do his pants in a bar-play situation, so that I can expose his ass.  It’s exciting and vulnerable for him, sensual for me, and causes every other Top in the bar to become envious of my good luck.  I’m being a role-model for what happens when a man steps into his power.
My original, super-popular flogging instructional video is here.

I am using the Purple Horror flogger from FlogMeBaby.com - I use two of them at once (”Florentine Flogging”) toward the end of the video.  It’s my current favorite flogger, out of hundreds that have been in my collection in the last forty years.  It’s inexpensive, it has the perfect balance and weight for 95% of what I do, and it’s solidly-built. I have bestowed many of FlogMeBaby’s floggers upon superstar proteges over the years.

A few notes:

I have never played with this young man before.  Each time that I approach him closely in the video, I am checking-in on how he is doing, as explained in the instructional video.  That is the ONLY reason why I take the play as far as I do.  Every bottom has different thresholds, and I was tailoring the play to HIS specific abilities and limits.

Play-by-play:

00:00 - Using my beard and mustache to get him relaxed.
00:20 - Gentle warm-up. I am constantly switching between loose and firm grip.
00:25 - “Had ENOUGH?!?!”
00:40 - Spanking with a flogger.  This style keeps the tails from tangling.
01:00 - Changing the stimulation.
01:20 - Flogging while caressing… Not hitting my hand, either.
02:30 - Making him smell the leather.  NOT blocking the airflow.
03:40 - Spanking.  The goal is to build up to firm slaps, near the bottom of the ass-crack.
06:00 - GENTLE stimulation.  Exquisite on reddened flesh.
06:50 - “He loves, me, he loves me not…”
07:00 - Licking and nibbling, while using upper-body strength to grasp firmly.
07:30 - Back-slapping in a safe area of the body.
07:45 - “Drawing”on the reddened area.
09:00 - Florentine flogging.  Two-Beat Weave interspersed with Three-Beat Weave.
09:25 - Aftercare, and praise. These are essential to EVERY SCENE.

No comments:

Post a Comment