Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Chastity Play

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!


Good evening Sir i am a total sub that has a huge chastity fetish and have been in search of a DOM key holder but have not had a lot of luck. So my question is do Doms like sub fags in chastity or will i just have be self locked up. Thank you for your time Sir
Papa Tony:

I wish you great success in your search. Perhaps my own experience will give you some ideas:

My slave met me when he was 52, eight years ago. We originally started out at Daddy and boy, but he gently worked on me as time went by. He’d encourage me to try put new kinks with him, and he made it very rewarding indeed.

As it turns out, we found great success with chastity play, and it continues to this day. He provided three cock-cages (and has strong opinions about each of them). I keep the key to his favorite in my desk drawer. I decide when the new phase begins, and I decide when it ends.

I issued Standard Chastity Orders years ago, and he continues to follow them, once the lock clicks:

- When he is caged, he has to perform prostate maintenance by wearing a specific butt-plug for a minimum of an hour every day. Ideally, while he is actively moving around. What makes THAT butt-plug so important? Because it is the exact size and shape to apply maximum stimulation to his prostate.

- He is to issue a report via text-message every evening. I read every one of them with great interest, even though I may not always reply.

- When under chastity, he will perform chores for me while I keep an eye on him, wearing nothing but my collar, a butt-plug and a cock-cage. This sight excites me. It is highly symbolic of the relationship that we share.

While he is under chastity, his IQ drops. 😀 He gets so desperately horny that his submission intensifies. His service to me becomes everything in his life.

I make sure that the latest time under chastity ends with a mind-blowing orgasm. This is my choice.

I don’t consider a single part of this kinky pleasure as a chore, or an obligation. I have found that it suits my desires as a Dominant.  Chastity play (for THAT submissive) is not my second choice. It is my FIRST choice.

I wish all of this for you, brother - Don’t give up!



mastera6 says:

It can be hard to find a key holder and even harder to find a Master/Dom who understands it fully. They are out there but it can come down to right place/right time type of situation. It can also be discouraging when you can't find someone so it's best to take a break if the search becomes overwhelming.

Being self locked is a great start because you have learned how to function in the device and when you come across the right man you can give your keys without fear.

There are sites such as www.lockedmen.net where it's chastity based which can increase your chances. The main thing is to be patient and persevere and keep in mind that you want a good one and not just a convenient one. Do not let desperation let you make a bad choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment